Certificate of residence

27 minutes ago, RegisteredUser said:

I obviously don't have it yet as it is being posted out, but I did get some tracking number which I have no idea what to do with.

Disregard the tracking number.

They say 2 weeks however most likely closer to one.

Really surprised that they dealt with you as you have not done 90 day report..

First time have heard of that. 

11 hours ago, RegisteredUser said:

I obviously don't have it yet as it is being posted out, but I did get some tracking number which I have no idea what to do with.

You can check if the EMS tracking number they gave you it is for has been sent and when it will be delivered on this webpage. https://track.thailandpost.co.th/

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/21/2022 at 8:06 PM, RegisteredUser said:

I just applied at Chaeng Wattana for a residence cert for a TDL, I am not currently doing 90 day reports, I only have a 60 day extension on a Non-O. They didn't need my Rental Contract, just the passport copies. She couldn't find my TM30 online but I showed her a screenshot from 2 months ago and that was accepted.

Same here.

I am 3 months away from my first 90 days report. I have been in the country just 45 days.

I arrived on a 90- days non-Imm O visa and did my first yearly extension today. The lady who supervises the counter for certificates of residence had told me 2 weeks ago that I could get a certificate of residence as soon as I had my extension, but not earlier (I had done 90-days reports with my former visa, but they ignored that as I now have a new visa)  They consider the extension a "temporary 90-days report". 

They did want a TM 30. I hadn't done one, but could do it on the spot (they wanted the rental contract). No penalty. 

I obviously don't have it yet as it is being posted out, but I did get the tracking number.

Edited by Lorry

32 minutes ago, Lorry said:

They consider the extension a "temporary 90-days report"

The extension is your first 90 report.

That is why you were able to apply for residence certificate.

Most likely will arrive within 7 days even though they state 2 weeks. 

The tracking # is sorta irrelevant. 

Edited by DrJack54