Fourteen women file sexual abuse complaints against ex-Democrat Prinn

webfact

On 4/19/2022 at 7:13 AM, webfact said:

To date, fourteen alleged victims of sexual abuse have lodged complaints with Lumpini police against former Democrat party deputy leader Prinn Panitchpakdi.

Seven of the complaints were filed yesterday (Monday) alone.

According to the police, all 14 women insist that they did not know each other previously but, after being allegedly sexually abused, they felt dehumanised until they decided to come forward to the police.

While I agree with much of the debate so far and as always these issues should be dealt with seriously, respectfully and without hysteria the timing is just highly suspicious... 

We have the leader of an opposition party... and then 14 females who never knew each other, but through pure coincidence and of their own volition reported the incident and charges were levied at the same time, 7 of them on the same day.... 

IF the ladies came forward over a series of months, or even years then the charges would seem more legitimate. However, unless there is some missing information regarding the timing then this stinks of coercion and political skullduggery, and if so, people should be banned from politics. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Is my memory in general worse than that of other people? I don't think so. And it's a proven fact that many people forget lots of events. And many "remember" things which in real life never happened. And this happens to everyone even without any bad intentions.

I remember special or unusual events perfectly.

What I had for breakfast yesterday, not so much ............... I've eaten a lot of breakfasts.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ikke1959 said:

but the law is at the side of women

I only wish that the law was on the side of victims. The tide is turning and the scum who predate upon others are finally being exposed but there is a long way to go yet. 

Recently watched the Netflix documentary on saville. This victims of this piece of filth were not believed and complaints were not investigated. He was allowed to get away with his behaviour for decades and many knew what he was doing. 

Thankfully social media (and this is one of the few things I like about this means of communication) means scum like this are being exposed more frequently. 

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

You've obviously not enjoyed Thailand in the way rich guys or even 2 week millionaires have.

While there were 4 or 5 memorable encounters in my 'Thai' past, I probably wouldn't recognise the other 200+ the next day ...... doubt I even asked their names ........ and these rich Thai guys are probably doing 2-3/night. And I'm not even including adventures in Cambodia/Vietnam/Philippines ..........

My best pal (sadly dead of AIDS now) was doing 10 different girls a week.

Prinn has probably banged thousands ......................

Good for you.

You see the difference for me to most guys is I command TOP SHELF, that said, why would I lower my standards, never been a shortage of women to pluck, but hey, it's the looks and all the other bits and pieces that I want to enjoy when cruising.

The above said, when your used to enjoying BMW's and Mercs, so to speak, you just don't won't enjoy driving anything else. That's without saying that quality, not quantity is my way of appreciating a really good drive.

I too once had a mate (now deceased) who would one day take TOP SHELF at some of the clubs we would frequent, then next time, he would take one home at the close of the club at 4am, which would be one that I would chew my arm off if I woke up next to it with my arm under it's head as opposed to waking it up.

Once said to him, m8 why do you do it, and he said, it was the thrill of securing one, to which I said, I would rather starve to death, to which he replied, you will never starve and he was right.

Would I like to have 200 notches on the board, sure, but I'm satisfied with the quality I have had, anything under model material for me, keeps walking on by.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, 4MyEgo said:

Would I like to have 200 notches on the board, sure, but I'm satisfied with the quality I have had, anything under model material for me, keeps walking on by.

Oddly enough I can remember the 3x 6s I had as they counted in the 'unusual events' category.

All the others were 9s or 10s ............. sucks to be you dude!

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

So if you think you remember everything then you might be the big exception and maybe you have a fabulous memory. But then, maybe not...

I never said I remember everything, on the contrary, I have a shocking memory, my wife always asking me if I remembered this or that, and my reply is always nope, did I, if it's more than a day old, you know me honey, I don't remember.

But women I have been with, sharp as a razor blade, why do I remember them, maybe because I enjoyed them, who knows ? 

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Oddly enough I can remember the 3x 6s I had as they counted in the 'unusual events' category.

All the others were 9s or 10s ............. sucks to be you dude!

Someone could reply with get your hand off of it, but I will hold back.

Good luck to you.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

What is your definition of abuse? Is anybody who has sex with a young Isarn girl in Pattaya an abuser? 

There are many different scenarios, for example, if the girl is forced into Pattaya and doesn't want to have sex with 60 year old Gunther, Lars, Hiroki, or Chip, then yes, definitely abuse. 

If the girl is 22 and goes to Pattaya  for a good time and the man is 22, then probably not. 

These kinda questions always end up with some saying, the sex workers(bar girls for those feeling guilty) enjoy having sex with old foreigners and the latter are doing Thailand a favour -  they are not! 

Try working in a alcohol and drug rehab in Isarn for 15 years and you'll see a completely different side to the sex trade in Pattay and the ABUSE of young Isarn girls.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

The tide is turning and the scum who predate upon others are finally being exposed but there is a long way to go yet. 

And why are you so sure that all those men are guilty?

Are there also any women out there who like to ruin the lives of men?

And are there also women out there who like to make a lot of money from accusing guys? Like: I can go to every media and accuse you in every TV show, or you give me money.

It seems for you it's easy. Women are always victims. Men are always scum. It must be wonderful to live in such a clear defined world. Unfortunately it doesn't have much resemblance to reality. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Excel said:

Now we are in the Thai domain where money is number one, rape, murder you name it the perpetrators often buy off their victims and or the prosecuting authority, its the way wealthy Thais behave as they think it is their divine right to behave as they wish.

Bashing. 

Money is not number one in Thailand any more than your country. 

What about OJ Simpson etc?

23 hours ago, BritManToo said:

From the link in the OP ........

"The voice, purported to be Prinn’s, said the allegations were part of a political game and implied that the Opposition Move Forward Party may be involved."

But reports suggest he has been at this before, in London when he and his father were living there, and charged with an offence or offences.Whether that led to a trial, we do not know. He may simply have left before trial.

There's no smoke without fire.  Such predators do not change just because they get older and have a wife and children.

17 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

And why are you so sure that all those men are guilty?

Are there also any women out there who like to ruin the lives of men?

And are there also women out there who like to make a lot of money from accusing guys? Like: I can go to every media and accuse you in every TV show, or you give me money.

It seems for you it's easy. Women are always victims. Men are always scum. It must be wonderful to live in such a clear defined world. Unfortunately it doesn't have much resemblance to reality. 

I have consistently referred to those who are assaulted as survivors/victims. I do not believe I have referred to their gender. 

Neither have I referred to the gender of the scum who prey upon others. 

My responses to your posts have been prompted by your tendency to victim blame and mansplain how those suffering such abuse should behave. 

Now if you are not a man or have a different gender identity to the one I assumed you have, then apologies for that. Clearly in that case I should have used a term other than mansplain to describe my distaste for your manner of posting and the views expressed there within. 

Victim blaming however is still an appropriate way to describe some of your views. . 

Edited by Bluespunk
Additional paragraph added at end.
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

There are many different scenarios, for example, if the girl is forced into Pattaya and doesn't want to have sex with 60 year old Gunther, Lars, Hiroki, or Chip, then yes, definitely abuse. 

If the girl is 22 and goes to Pattaya  for a good time and the man is 22, then probably not. 

These kinda questions always end up with some saying, the sex workers(bar girls for those feeling guilty) enjoy having sex with old foreigners and the latter are doing Thailand a favour -  they are not! 

Try working in a alcohol and drug rehab in Isarn for 15 years and you'll see a completely different side to the sex trade in Pattay and the ABUSE of young Isarn girls.

I am sure there are some guys who think they give prostitutes a good time and multiple orgasms and all that.

But I am also sure that the majority of guys is realistic enough to know they do business. You provide A and I pay B.

It is not required that A enjoys her job. Many people in many jobs don't enjoy their work. They work to make money.

In my experience there are very few girls who are really desperate for money and that is why they so what they do. Many, I am sure the vast majority, do it because they just make a lot more money with this kind or work compared to i.e. working in a factory or 7/11. It's their choice.

And if it would be so horrible then why do so much work? I.e. 4 or 5 customers per month should be enough to make as much money as in a minimum wage job. So they could work i.e. for one week and the rest of the week go to school or learn a proper job or something like this. How many of those victims in Pattaya do that?

And do you think a 22 year old girl can only have a good time with a 22 year old man? By that definition I am sure 90% of people out there are unhappy.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

I have consistently referred to those who are assaulted as survivors/victims. I do not believe I have referred to their gender. 

Neither have I referred to the gender of the scum who prey upon others. 

My responses to your posts have been prompted by your tendency to victim blame and mansplain how those suffering such abuse should behave. 

Now if you are not a man or have a different gender identity to the one I assumed you have, then apologies for that. Clearly in that case I should have used a term other than mansplain to describe my distaste for your manner of posting and the views expressed there within. 

Victim blaming however is still an appropriate way to describe some of your views. . 

I think for the purpose of this thread and especially for you I should tell you that my preferred pronounces are: they / them / theirs.

Now you work out whatever x-splaining that is.

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I think for the purpose of this thread and especially for you I should tell you that my preferred pronounces are: they / them / theirs.

Now you work out whatever x-splaining that is.

No matter the term used, the distaste remains the same. 

And I only use the word distaste to remain within the boundaries of politeness.

The word I choose not to use is much harsher. 

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

And if it would be so horrible then why do so much work? I.e. 4 or 5 customers per month should be enough to make as much money as in a minimum wage job.

There are some who do that. I think men can't really understand the horror of the job. 

Young girls are not attracted to old or middle aged men. Truth be taught told, most don't even like foreigners. 

They are forced by their pimps, or bars to work more than you recommend. 

These girls leave school at an average of 13. 

The foreign sex addicts of Pattaya are so caught up in their addiction, and so socially retarded, they can't see the suffering of the victims. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

You see the difference for me to most guys is I command TOP SHELF

???????????????? 

Apologies.... but I just find this comment so amusing from a multitude of vantage points...

from the word ‘command’ to the phrase ‘top shelf’ to the capitalisation of ‘top shelf’ to the believe you are different to most guys.....  

So much in one sentence....   but its is the word ‘command’ which really sets this golden droplet of ‘asean-now’ oneupmanship apart.... 

... Just love it... 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

There are some who do that. I think men can't really understand the horror of the job. 

Young girls are not attracted to old or middle aged men. Truth be taught told, most don't even like foreigners. 

The foreign sex addicts of Pattaya are so caught up in their addiction, and so socially retarded, they can't see the suffering of the victims. 

Well neither of us are gonna get many 'likes' for our views.

My wife is from Isaan, but through becoming an orphan at 12 ended up in the US with her Uncle & Aunt.

So she straddles both worlds.

But as in a vast majority of NE families she has family in the 'entertainment' business.

I remember several years ago meeting one of the 'far family' and I'm no threat, no potential customer telling me that many of them just take the drugs to kinda blot out what they are actually doing.

She sat there telling me and my wife of her life. Sleeping with old fat ugly farangs turned her stomach, but she needs the money.

So convince yourself of what you need to, but don't in any way convince yourself that the experience for the majority of these women is anywhere near enjoyable

Edited by GinBoy2
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Neeranam said:

I really have nothing to say here but just want to highlight this is reaching a new bottom on this forum. 

Whaddaya mean new?

For some on here even if they had sex 3 hours every day that still leaves 21 hours to talk about it.

Edited by jerrymahoney
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Apologies.... but I just find this comment so amusing from a multitude of vantage points...

Try again, require or won't settle for less than TOP SHELF.

That said, most guys aren't hanhom like me, and can't pick up a good looking babe unless there's money involved.

Get it now ????

Fashion guy GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

Edited by 4MyEgo

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

I wonder where your insider wisdom comes from. I am sure some don't like the job. But on the other hand many do it for many years. And they have other options. And in case nobody told you: In farang oriented nightlife business there are very few pimps. Most girls do what they do because they want to make a lot of money. And they don't suffer half as much as you imagine. 

• Thanks 1

One thing which this thread shows is that many Thai girls and women are great actresses.

One day they speak with one of those do-gooders: It's so horrible. I cry every day. I only do it to help my family. Please help me and rescue me.

Next day: Wow, you are such a strong guy. It's wonderful with you. Will you come and see me tomorrow again? 

Another day: I am self employed. I sell things on the internet. Sex work? No! I would never do that.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

One thing which this thread shows is that many Thai girls and women are great actresses.

One day they speak with one of those do-gooders: It's so horrible. I cry every day. I only do it to help my family. Please help me and rescue me.

Next day: Wow, you are such a strong guy. It's wonderful with you. Will you come and see me tomorrow again? 

Another day: I am self employed. I sell things on the internet. Sex work? No! I would never do that.

They are also a good judge of men's looks aren't they ? I am lucky maybe as they say I am a hansum man ????

• Thanks 1

Well, the number of cheques is increasing and so does the "handling" fee at Lumpini's finest. Meanwhile others rot in Bangkok Hilton's branch somewhere for having helped themselves with mushrooms in a National park somewhere ......... 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

I only wish that the law was on the side of victims. The tide is turning and the scum who predate upon others are finally being exposed but there is a long way to go yet. 

Recently watched the Netflix documentary on saville. This victims of this piece of filth were not believed and complaints were not investigated. He was allowed to get away with his behaviour for decades and many knew what he was doing. 

Thankfully social media (and this is one of the few things I like about this means of communication) means scum like this are being exposed more frequently.

Exactly, anyone with any morals/integrity can see this. 

I try to find compassion for those abusers who blame the women but it's hard. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Exactly, anyone with any morals/integrity can see this. 

I try to find compassion for those abusers who blame the women but it's hard. 

Who is blaming "the women"?

Some of us question some women's motives.

Obviously there are bad guys who abuse and rape women. And I think almost all of us want that those bad guys go to jail. I didn't read any comment here where anybody writes that a guilty guy should not go to jail.

On the other hand many of us also know that some women lie. Some want money, some want to be able to play the victim game, some just want to ruin some guys.

So how about we all try to see both possible sides? Some guys are bad and should go to jail. And some women lie. Both exist. And in many cases, with limited information we are not able to judge who is lying and who is guilty. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1