Non O Multi

I overstayed in Thailand for a month as the B.Embassy took a month to return my passport and not the 10-15 days they had promised. Ok i should have restamped my visa as there was 2 months left on it but i though my passport would be back in time. Anyway 16000bht later i caught the next plane back to the UK and here i am.

I applied again for a new visa, Multi non O. I posted it with a cheque on Tuesday, and to my amazement it arrive yesterday. I thought the fine on my visa and overstay would have complicated things a little.

Is this normal.

It was via the Royal Thai Consulate in Hull just out of interest.

me too, I've had a few overstays but I traveled to Hull and the visa was stamped in my passport within 5 mins, there was also two ladies in front of me so the time it took to process the visa was amazing, nothing Thai about it... :o

The Honorary Royal Thai Consulate in Hull, and from everything I have read on this forum they consider it an honour to be able to serve you. Hats off to their honourable staff!

--

Maestro

The Honorary Royal Thai Consulate in Hull, and from everything I have read on this forum they consider it an honour to be able to serve you. Hats off to their honourable staff!

--

Maestro

Wrong Maestro. You could be forgiven for pedantry were you correct.

But it is the "Royal Thai Consulate at Hull".

It is headed by an honorary consul.

There is an awful lot of good reports in this forum about Hull. Another gem is Cardiff. From hearsay they appear to be as helpful as Hull. It is little used by personal callers and is cheaper as, unlike Hull, they don't charge an extra 10GBP for personal callers nor do they require one to make an appointment (although I believe in practice Hull will deal with walk-ins).

but I guess not even there in HULL it is possible to get a multiple non-IMMI-B so easily as it used to be before everywhere in Europe, with providing just one recommendation letter from a Thai company and getting the Visa stamped in without any comments within 5 minutes.....