Naval officer suspended for allegedly forcing conscripts to drink diluted semen

snoop1130

1 hour ago, NativeBob said:

By the look of his dumb snout it is very clear that he didn't invent this "ritual"

His "dumb snout"?     Where has there been a confirmed photo of the accused Petty Officer?   The officer pictured bears a striking resemblance to Vice Adm Pokkrong Monthatphalin, a spokesman for the Royal Thai Navy, according to the Bangkok Post's report.

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Where has there been a confirmed photo of the Petty Officer?

It hasn't.

I believe the photo is of Vice Admiral Pokkrong Monthatphalin, spokesman for the Royal Thai Navy.

But let's not let that stop us from defaming someone with insults based on physical appearance.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Excel said:

This guy seems a bit of a w*****er

He's certainly strange. Seems to me there's some gay element of what he's been doing. And unacceptable that he inflicts this onto innocent young men. IMHO If he wants to engage in things like this (forced on conscripts) then he should now be not allowed to be in a trainer position.

I have no dislike or any judgement about gay people, I have several gay friends, but in this case seems to me that a very str8 person wouldn't have thoughts/actions like this.

Having said all of that, I've heard/read over several decades, of military officers forcibly engaging young soldiers in gay 'activities'. Buddies of my Thai son (son got the colour which means don't have to go into conscript service), have shared many incidents.

A couple have mentioned large numbers of young soldiers have to go, several times per day, including being woken up in the middle of the night, to go to the shared bathroom where many soldiers stand naked around a giant tank and throw water over themselves to bathe, and bathe for perhaps an hour whilst several officers/NCO watch. One buddy shared his platoon had an officer who organized the above (extra to normal bathtime) and gave 100Baht to the first 2 boys who came to him with an erection and he performed oral sex on them.

ANother of son's buddies (good looking macho polite boy) was taken aside by an officer who the boys had realized was gay, and told that if he wanted extra cash to go and sit at a concrete round table under a tree near the army base exit gate.

He was told that gay officers drive to this point, park and come to talk to whatever boys are sitting at the table 'waiting for a 'customer' and perhaps select one or two boys to take home or take them to a short-time hotel. 

No doubt this / similar happens in many countries. 

Edited by scorecard

5 hours ago, rwill said:

Better yet all those he forced to drink his jism  should give him a glass full of theirs for him to drink.

Oh yes a cocktail made of little bit of each of the victim. Undiluted.

And not as a shot, rather a mug with a small straw to suck so that can not get it straight to throat! 

I spent quite a bit of time in the army and I strongly believe that hazing and bullying simply destroys the morale and cohesiveness of any military unit.  When hazing becomes extreme recruits or solders will hate their own comrades or officers more then the enemy and you have a huge problem. This is happening right now in Ukraine where apparently Russian soldiers sometimes kill their own commanding officers due to lack of morale.  You need swift and severe punishment of those involved otherwise like cancer it will destroy the navy.

• Like 2

On 4/29/2022 at 4:01 AM, SAFETY FIRST said:

Sick, very sick person. 

Mental health issues. 

Weirdo. 

Indeed.

One could easily extended such unsavoury accolades/traits regarding a militarism mindset and circle. 

????????????

I wonder how they figured out he was doing this. Did somebody walk into the supply closet before chow and catch him tossing. Or did he admit it or toss in front of them and make them drink it?

Edited by JimTripper

18 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

????????????

I wonder how they figured out he was doing this. Did somebody walk into the supply closet before chow and catch him tossing. Or did he admit it or toss in front of them and make them drink it?

A recently discharged conscript and buddies reported him. It's somewhere in the thread.

5 hours ago, JimTripper said:

It's just one of thousands of hazing rituals here. You can be sure this chap wasn't the first to use this method; it was done to him.

Although, I think the trick is to pretends it's semen, but substitute a food-grade, safe, edible likeness.

On the plus side no one died; there are often deaths from hazing. Although the army is quick to deflect those onto the conscript as he was "unhealthy" or had a heart condition. (D'oh it stopped.)

Isn't sexual torture and humiliation all part of the role?  Along side slavery and exploitation?  I thought that was why young men collapse when they get selected, not because they're scared of doing some PT or serving their country.

It's a good thing if it means sweeping changes, but that seems unlikely.  Punishing one person when this type of things happens all the time seems somewhat performative.

Why do they even need conscription outside of wartime?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Why do they even need conscription outside of wartime?

A General's house isn't going to clean itself.

And they're needed every 10 - 15 years to murder fellow citizens.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, mtls2005 said:

It's just one of thousands of hazing rituals here. You can be sure this chap wasn't the first to use this method; it was done to him.

Although, I think the trick is to pretends it's semen, but substitute a food-grade, safe, edible likeness.

On the plus side no one died; there are often deaths from hazing. Although the army is quick to deflect those onto the conscript as he was "unhealthy" or had a heart condition. (D'oh it stopped.)

Thank god hazing had been totally outlawed and didn't happen at all when my son started at his Thai uni. 

1 hour ago, mtls2005 said:

A General's house isn't going to clean itself.

And they're needed every 10 - 15 years to murder fellow citizens.

Army/navy, there was a very snr navy guy, wife and kids living in an enourmous multi unit condo (half of one floor) in my builing in Bkk. They had 6 young navy boys living in: to clean, washing and ironing for family, food preparation (separate chef), car cleaning/maintenance 4 cars, drive family everywhere. 

1 minute ago, scorecard said:

Thank god hazing had been totally outlawed and didn't happen at all when my son started at his Thai uni. 

"Totally"?

Problem solved.

That's quite a bold and all-encompassing statement.

Can you share the name of the university, when this ban was implemented and some proof of the success?

~ 6 weeks ago....

Freshman student beaten to death in hazing incident at Isaan Thailand university

A freshman university student died during a hazing incident where he was reportedly beaten by students and forced to drink lao khao, a Thai distilled spirit. The 19 year old was punched in the stomach and face. At one point, he became unconscious. He died on the way to the hospital.

The activist group ANTI SOTUS, which is against the hazing culture at Thai universities, posted information on the freshman’s death on its Facebook page, saying the first-year student, Padyos “Prem” Chonpakdi was attacked by senior students in the Rajamangala University of Technology Isaan in Nakhon Ratchasima.

https://thethaiger.com/news/national/freshman-student-beaten-to-death-in-hazing-incident-at-isaan-thailand-university#:~:text=A freshman university student died,the way to the hospital.

UK Navy- tot of rum, Thai Navy - a tot of cum.

I wonder what happens in the Thai Navy when the Chief Stoker invites a young matelot to help him hunt for the golden rivet?

All very strange shipmates!

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

"Totally"?

Problem solved.

That's quite a bold and all-encompassing statement.

Can you share the name of the university, when this ban was implemented and some proof of the success?

~ 6 weeks ago....

Freshman student beaten to death in hazing incident at Isaan Thailand university

A freshman university student died during a hazing incident where he was reportedly beaten by students and forced to drink lao khao, a Thai distilled spirit. The 19 year old was punched in the stomach and face. At one point, he became unconscious. He died on the way to the hospital.

The activist group ANTI SOTUS, which is against the hazing culture at Thai universities, posted information on the freshman’s death on its Facebook page, saying the first-year student, Padyos “Prem” Chonpakdi was attacked by senior students in the Rajamangala University of Technology Isaan in Nakhon Ratchasima.

https://thethaiger.com/news/national/freshman-student-beaten-to-death-in-hazing-incident-at-isaan-thailand-university#:~:text=A freshman university student died,the way to the hospital.

No it wasn't the isaan uni in the above report, it was in Bkk.

Do you really think I have all the dates/data/information you request? Of course not.

I'm not giving the name of the uni. It's been free of hazing more than 10 years, that's all I can share.

Could it come back? I guess anything is possible with many things in life.

4 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

"It's just one of thousands of hazing rituals here. You can be sure this chap wasn't the first to use this method; it was done to him.

Although, I think the trick is to pretends it's semen, but substitute a food-grade, safe, edible likeness."

Lots of assumptions on your part but no doubt you have proof. Please share.

4 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

I'm thinking it was a white drink and he just said it was semen.

Actually "tossin' salad" into a drink is pretty bizarre. Similar to african tribes that believe eating body parts gives the recipient life force or virility of the victim.

Edited by JimTripper

On 4/30/2022 at 7:09 AM, phetphet said:

Thaksin Ngokpilai, Otherwise known as Captain Pugwash.

From a UK children's TV series allegedly starring Master Bates and Seaman Stains

And Roger the cabin boy

1 hour ago, JimTripper said:

How did the "buddies" know their superior was tossing chowder into their beverage?

I have no idea. The only real detail I'm aware of is what has been released to the Thai media. Maybe contacting the media outlet concerned might reveal such detail. 

Or, maybe the officer proudly told them what was in the drink and demanded they drink. I don't know.