Are We Logical?

7 hours ago, StreetCowboy said:

What is your preference for your cause of death?

Some people believe in pre-ordination.  Presumably, people who are going to die of lung cancer are much more likely to smoke than people who are going to die of other causes.

With dignity, in my sleep, or quickly with a heart attack. Tyrion Lannister. "In my own bed, at the age of 80, with a bellyful of wine, and a girl's mouth around my cock."

I should imagine dying from lung cancer would be one of the slower and more painful ways to exit.

On 5/3/2022 at 8:35 AM, StreetCowboy said:

I'll pass on a tale from a colleague, of a former colleague of his, who, for whatever reason, had found himself sectioned in the mental hospital for a while.

On his return to work, he was passed over for promotion, citing reasons of mental stability.  He held out his release papers "I've got a certificate from a doctor stating that I'm sane.  What has the other guy got?"

SC

As I know you know, you are the only logical one here, myself included.

This is why I enjoy reading, and have always enjoyed reading, your posts, as you also know.

14 hours ago, Lacessit said:

With dignity, in my sleep, or quickly with a heart attack. Tyrion Lannister. "In my own bed, at the age of 80, with a bellyful of wine, and a girl's mouth around my cock."

I should imagine dying from lung cancer would be one of the slower and more painful ways to exit.

Tyrion is right