Gubernatorial candidates woo Bangkok voters with plans to improve health services

snoop1130

000_97P847.jpeg

Two candidates for Bangkok governor have promised better access to improved health services, in their bid to woo voters, during their campaigning today (Tuesday).

Former Bangkok Governor Aswin Kwanmuang, who is running as an independent, told his audience at a rally at Wongwian Yai this afternoon that he plans to expand the existing 69 public health centres run by the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) into district hospitals, to provide the public with access to better health services.

Keep up to date with all things Thailand - Join our daily ASEAN NOW Thailand Newsletter - Click to subscribe

He also said that, if he is elected governor, he plans to send nurses and medical technicians, currently working at the BMA’s health centres, for further study to gain more expertise and knowledge.

Full Story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/gubernatorial-candidates-woo-bangkok-voters-with-plans-to-improve-health-services/

Logo-top-.png

-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2022-05-03

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

10 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Two candidates for Bangkok governor have promised better access to improved health services, in their bid to woo voters, during their campaigning today (Tuesday).

More false promises...