Thai Pass phone helpline....

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

However, these numbers are only for the Thailand Pass people and if it has been more than a day or two they will tell you it no longer has anything to do with you, and that you must call the DDC at these numbers:

02 590 3915 through 7

094 746 0653

These numbers in my (bitter) experience , never answer (actually seem to be picked up and immediately hung up).

This is assuming you have applied for quarantine exempt entry i.e. are vaccinated. If coming unvaccinated with quarantine it may stay a bit longer with the TP office before being passed on to DDC.

Apparently the division of labor is as follows:

TP receives the initial application and verifies the hotel quarantine package or that  you qualify for quarantine free. If you are quarantine exempt, this step takes just minutes.  If you are on a quarantine package this means cross-checking hotel verification (which needs to specify transport from airport and RT-PCR) and it is possible for there to be delays or problems at this stage.

Then it is sent to the DDC who are responsible for checking vaccination and insurance documents.

There appears to be a delay for land border crossing applications, especially for the Cambodian border which only just opened a few days ago. I have no idea why since TP requirements are the same. But perhaps for some reason they are processed separately.