Concrete surface cleaner

George Bowman

I’m looking for an industrial surface cleaner like the one shown below to clean a long driveway. For years, I’ve used a power washer, but it takes a couple of days to complete the job. Normally, I’ve be able to find about any tool in Thailand by using the Bamboo Grapevine, but not in this case.

Yes, I could order one from the states, but the import fees are almost as much as the commercial B20,000 unit is, so I’m trying to avoid that route. Thai Google will show a few plastic units for B2,000 and I’m thinking they will last about two weeks. Any suggestions?

cleaner example.jpg

4 hours ago, Pitak Chirachat said:

There is a company in Thailand west of Bangkok that make them. 

https://www.championprofessional.com/single-disc/belto-floor-polisher/

You can also order them through Lazada. I also saw them once at Do Home but then later they were gone. Maybe Thai Watsadu has them as well.

That is not the item that is being searched for. It is an attachment for a pressure washer that is needed. The items your post links to would be worn out in very short order on rough concrete 

Pressure washer does the job well without any harmful chemicals.

I bought a Haier for around 7000 and it does the job well.  I was initially going to buy a Bosch at 11,000 because of course it must be far higher quality than a Chinese made machine.  That was until I looked at the label on the Bosch machine - Made In China! Hard to but anything that's not Chinese these days.

12 hours ago, KhaoYai said:

Pressure washer does the job well without any harmful chemicals.

I bought a Haier for around 7000 and it does the job well.  I was initially going to buy a Bosch at 11,000 because of course it must be far higher quality than a Chinese made machine.  That was until I looked at the label on the Bosch machine - Made In China! Hard to but anything that's not Chinese these days.

And for a lot less you can get the 1 I got

D20EED2C-03BE-4DC5-AA68-A700BF4E3186.thumb.jpeg.d809eb0b3262b634a7e7d336f7cd85e3.jpeg
it was a risk that it would be c*a*r*p but at that price a small one. It isn’t bad at all

Edited by sometimewoodworker

8 hours ago, sometimewoodworker said:

And for a lot less you can get the 1 I got

D20EED2C-03BE-4DC5-AA68-A700BF4E3186.thumb.jpeg.d809eb0b3262b634a7e7d336f7cd85e3.jpeg
it was a risk that it would be c*a*r*p but at that price a small one. It isn’t bad at all

Jeez that is cheap.  You wouldn't be upset if that packed up after 6 months if you'd got 6 months work out of it.

• Like 1