Don't Buy Xbox 360 Games At Panthip

dave111223

For anyone with an xbox 360:

I went to Panthip and they are trying to sell xbox 360 games for 350 THB each! (Price was printed and displayed so it seems to be the standard price there)

You can find them at MBK for 150 THB.

Figured this might be useful to those with 360s.

I think it's cuz they're being sold for 3 Euros elsewhere....

It's true that a beer costs $6US where I'm from, but that doesn't mean I'm going to pay 190B at Cheap Charlie's!

BFD!

If there on a standard issue DVD why arent they selling for B100? :o

Not sure, but the original xbox games were more expensive too (and those where on regular DVD-Rs)

I think it is because there is less supply. In an area there may be 30 stores selling DVDs, thus driving the price down. Whereas there may only be 1 or 2 that sell xbox 360 games.

My advice is to not buy anything at panthip because there's far too much dodgy merchandise in there, and the sellers are worse.

I still buy DVD movies at panthip because the price on these is lower than MBK. MBK usually charged a pretty fixed 100 THB per movie (pretty hard to get discount)

Whereas panthip i've gotten them down to 70 THB (and maybe some have gotten even lower than that).

So basically you are complaining because "Pirated" games are sold for a mere 7 euros instead of the realthing up to 60 euros ? No sh*t what a horrible thing xD

I'm not complaining. I'm just letting people know where they can get them for $4.50 instead of $10 (adds up to quite a lot of savings if you are buying 4 or 5+ games at a time.)

Edited by dave111223

Not sure, but the original xbox games were more expensive too (and those where on regular DVD-Rs)

I think it is because there is less supply. In an area there may be 30 stores selling DVDs, thus driving the price down. Whereas there may only be 1 or 2 that sell xbox 360 games.

PS2 games were always B100...

PS2 games were always B100...

But PS2 is far more popular than the Xbox here (thus PS2 games are more readily available).