COVID Regulations Suvarnabhumi and Thai Airways

Are there any COVID test / certificate requirements in place for flying out of Suvarnabhumi airport with Thaiairways?

I know the requirements for my destination and I’m aware of the face mask requirements but I can’t find a definitive answer on requirements for tests/certificates at Suvarnabhumi airport and Thaiairways flights.

4 hours ago, globox64 said:

I fly to Frankfurt from BKK with Thai Airways on April 28th and at the Check-In they checked every person if they’re fully vaccinated!

that's requirement of destinotion country, no BKK airport or thai airways.

Some airlines (like lufthansa, austrian) allow submission of vax certificates at online check in. It's approved within minutes and boarding pass send to email. If dropping hold luggage they might glance at certificate.

When I was coming back from europe in March they wanted to see only thailand pass. They explained, that it's my own responsibility to have in order all the rest of paperwork.

Here is the best and up to date website with covid requirements. Allows to enter all variables

https://apply.joinsherpa.com/travel-restrictions/DEU?affiliateId=aerlingus&nationality=DEU&departureDate=2022-05-09&returnDate=2022-05-16&tripType=roundTrip&transitType=noTransit&fullyVaccinated=false&language=en-US&originCountry=THA

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, internationalism said:

that's requirement of destinotion country, no BKK airport or thai airways.

Some airlines (like lufthansa, austrian) allow submission of vax certificates at online check in. It's approved within minutes and boarding pass send to email. If dropping hold luggage they might glance at certificate.

When I was coming back from europe in March they wanted to see only thailand pass. They explained, that it's my own responsibility to have in order all the rest of paperwork.

Here is the best and up to date website with covid requirements. Allows to enter all variables

https://apply.joinsherpa.com/travel-restrictions/DEU?affiliateId=aerlingus&nationality=DEU&departureDate=2022-05-09&returnDate=2022-05-16&tripType=roundTrip&transitType=noTransit&fullyVaccinated=false&language=en-US&originCountry=THA

Excellent link, thank you