Pet friendly condos for small dog.

Ryan Lee

Looking at moving to Pattaya in a couple of months and will be bring a small dog (shih tzu)with me.  Was checking out various site to see what condos are availble for rent that accept small dog.  So far only three condos, all in Jomtien which is perfect, allows dog.  The three conds are Jada Beach Condo, Coconut Beach, and Mantrari Jomtien Beach View.  Saw a couple more places on Air BNB that accept dogs but I am pretty sure those condos do not officially allow dogs.

Looking for a one to two bedroom condo, close to the beach that allows dog.  Looking for suggestions.  

• Like 1

Not a big fan of dogs in Condos but they do allow small ones (& cats) at the Riviera Wongamat so would assume they'll also allow them at the other Rivieras (e.g. the one in Jomtien if that's where you're looking to live).

They have to be registered with the office & staff are very strict with owners about keeping them on a leash/picking up after them so it's never really been a problem.

My advice would be to get a good agent (For Wongamat I would recommend Som at Ocean Properties https://pattaya-ocean-properties.com/ ) who will be able to tell you which Condos allow Pets.

Edited by Mike Teavee
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Ryan Lee said:

will be bring a small dog (shih tzu)with me

These little barking bastards are the plague. 

Usually these kind of animals only have little girls and boys believing they are one. 

• Haha 2