Transit passenger from Los Angeles through Manila to Bangkok

playboy

Hi,  Do transit passenger from Los angeles to Bangkok transit in Manila with Phillippine airline need Covid Insurance?  Just transit in the airport without going out from Manila airport, do I need covid insurance?

International transit to international flights?

Thank you

Hi, just got to Bangkok yesterday.  Thank you for every suggests and comments.  And no insurance to ask as “transit flight only in Manila”.
The reason I posted the question because when I prepare documents to fly back to Thailand and happened to called philippine airline for what’s requirements for flying back to Thailand with their airline and in transite to Manila airport.  The philippine airline’s operators twice told me that I need the insurance and need philippine’s pass! which freaking me out!  And since on their web site’s information is so little to non talk about transit passengers, so I decided to call them and thought they can tell me about it.  Surely either the operators did not know about it or misunderstood my situation so they quoted me “I need insurance!”   So with common senses that I flow out Bangkok with them without insurance in stop at Manila so why should I need in flying back?  And with the comments on this visa forum does help me a lot. 

Edited by playboy
  • Like 1