Is it possible to legalize document at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs without online apointment?

One of the translation agencies should be able to help you with that.  You may not be needing a translation but these people deal with the MFA regularly - usually taking affirmations of freedom to marry there and back.  There's quite a few of them on Mahattun Plaza on Sukhumvit Road in Phloen Chit.

Use this website and do it by EMS postal services. It cost me only 200 Baht for a certified copy of my wife's Thai passport, and I had it back in 3 days.

https://consular.mfa.go.th/th/publicservice/บริการรับรองเอกสารทางไปรษณีย์?fbclid=IwAR1cYNqMyW-KvIoAGyi3Q1GHW8_YQYLcSBw-FURgXEcaGqH5GVZtuhPNyIc

• Like 2

We found appointments for MFA in Chiang Mai much sooner than Bangkok, it meant a trip to CM though, and we did get questioned about why we didnt use the MFA in bangkok (similar situation appointments week away) but I think just curiousity rather than then trying to do the usual roadblocking, not sure how feasible that is for you.

Edited by mnomad

1 minute ago, drronnie said:

Thanks will try out on Tuesday. 

They send it to the MFA but it is very easy and not crowded, plus you can take the MRT and if the Thai misses or kids need passports it can be done on the opposite end if the MRT station.

Just now, ThailandRyan said:

They send it to the MFA but it is very easy and not crowded, plus you can take the MRT and if the Thai misses or kids need passports it can be done on the opposite end if the MRT station.

You mean that if I don't have a queue they will send it to the MFA because I know the place and last time I went there in December I needed an online queue 

21 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

It helps everybody if the correct English  language  is used. The OP requires documents to be legally  authenticated - the term for this is 'notarised'

Certainly not 'legalised'..LOL

He is looking for a legalization stamp not a notary.....

You could try Sawadee Solutions translation service in Bangkok.....www.sawadeesolutions.com

Website is very informative with a fast turn around and reasonably priced

I have used them for a Certified translation and they send e mail version and EMS delivery with a stamped version and provide an excellent service, start to finish.

You can choose from Standard / Certified & Legalized translation by Thai M. of F.A. 

1.2 baht / word and 10 % discount on first order

All prices are on the website and no hidden charges.

On 5/13/2022 at 8:16 AM, fittobethaied said:

Use this website and do it by EMS postal services. It cost me only 200 Baht for a certified copy of my wife's Thai passport, and I had it back in 3 days.

https://consular.mfa.go.th/th/publicservice/บริการรับรองเอกสารทางไปรษณีย์?fbclid=IwAR1cYNqMyW-KvIoAGyi3Q1GHW8_YQYLcSBw-FURgXEcaGqH5GVZtuhPNyIc

Thank you for your help. I ended up sending the documents by registered mail 

On 5/13/2022 at 9:48 PM, ThailandRyan said:

This did not work out for me as they told me and I needed to adhere to the online queue 

I went to the translation office just outside the MRT station, they charged me 500 Baht for translation and 700 Baht for getting the stamp at MFA.

They said they could post it to me but when I said I lived in Bangkok he said it would be better for me to pick it up, not sure about that.

Anyway he told me it would be ready in 2 days but then called to say a computer issue at MFA and with 2 holidays it took about a week.

Not used the document yet but it looks ok.

• 8 months later...
On 5/14/2022 at 5:05 PM, Toshy said:

You could try Sawadee Solutions translation service in Bangkok.....www.sawadeesolutions.com

Website is very informative with a fast turn around and reasonably priced

I have used them for a Certified translation and they send e mail version and EMS delivery with a stamped version and provide an excellent service, start to finish.

You can choose from Standard / Certified & Legalized translation by Thai M. of F.A. 

1.2 baht / word and 10 % discount on first order

All prices are on the website and no hidden charges.

Thank you for this. My uncle contacted and will travel soon