Vigo windscreen film window tinting that protects from sun UV but doesn't look too dark ? what brand did you buy and what % percent %

Have to agree about the 3M Crystalline.  Had that put in my car after driving home from the dealership with the cheap film they put on.  Couldn't see very well and was hot.  The Crystalline is very clear and can sit in a traffic jam in Bangkok during the hot season and can't feel the heat through the windows.  Remarkable indeed.  Money well spent. 

• Haha 1

On 5/14/2022 at 3:12 PM, ThaiSmarterThanYou said:

I read the full thread but nobody seems to be able to tell how much for WHICH BRAND ?

everybody throwing % and prices around without exact details is as idiot as people who review restaurants by saying that it's great without explaining why. But maybe you never felt useless until now ? Time to understand !

Still no clear post it seems...

2 minutes ago, ThaiSmarterThanYou said:

Still no clear post it seems...

Any number of recommendations as well as links to where the OP can get exact quotes for their particular vehicle.

Please try to follow along.  

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2022 at 9:37 AM, ThaiSanookGuy said:

I have seen cars with those ugly "meters" on cheap cars (never seen on nice cars), can you tell me what is the purpose of this "decoration" ? Look sporty ? on a car with a 90hp engine maximum as all cheap cars that have these ugly things installed ?

many of you have them in their toyota "supercar" ? ahahahahah