Durian latest! Single mother of three won't go bust flogging the "King of Fruits" in skimpy bra

webfact

Presumably the 'editorial team' are pre -adolescent male teenagers on a job placement  program? Do the 50% of readership who are female find this smut amusing?

The real story here is not about 'breasts' but about female  entrepreneurs in a male society.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Kinnock said:

But for 160 THB do you get a side dish of melon?

Er-no. However, rest assured there is quite a lot of eye candy there among the shoppers. The market is close to a big hospital and two secondary schools, you can fill in the blanks from there.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cliveshep said:

"I always dress like this," she declared as she satisfied her clients at 200 baht a kilo.

I'm 100 kilo but she can't satisfy me for 20,000 baht - far too expensive even if she's looking most enjoyable!

Maybe the price refers to the weight of the servicing parts ????

3 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Presumably the 'editorial team' are pre -adolescent male teenagers on a job placement  program? Do the 50% of readership who are female find this smut amusing?

The real story here is not about 'breasts' but about female  entrepreneurs in a male society.

Oh no ..... the Grown-ups have arrived. ????

• Haha 2

I guess a bikini top is called a bra here. Apart from that there's something a bit odd going on with the pricing. @bt160kg the same amount last yr is more this yr. yet they say per kilo is bt160. Two good size pieces of Mong Thong @Bt160 kg last yr I could get for around bt180 which is expensive but now at the same price per kilo it's well over bt200. Maybe bt240+. I don't understand how this can be. Anyhow since the Chinese started buying out entire groves even before the fruit is ready has driven the prices right up. I love the king of fruits but I understand it's a matter of taste. Bit like Vegemite in Oz which I also love.

7 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

You think that all women who have tattoos are ex-prostitutes?  

In Thailand mostly, depends on position, design and quality.

Particularly large front of leg, chest or full back tattoos.

Obviously not all women in the world.

Woman in OP, definitely.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Sad 1

22 hours ago, Wuvu2 said:

The first large breasted fruit merchant story of the year is always kind of amusing.  Three or four more and I'm going to stop clicking on them all together...unless the teaser image shows extraordinarily fine fruit.

Would love to see a lady selling melons!

1 hour ago, Somchai D Dimawit said:

First one is too skinny, too much make up and got 3 kids. Can’t keep a man. 

Or has realised that the last thing she needs is a man, especially those who think like sexpats or other misogynistic types who judge women on their appearances…not worth keeping or seeking. 

1 hour ago, Somchai D Dimawit said:

second one? Looks high Maintenon but I’d go for a ride. She can name her price. 

My oh my, you sound like a prince amongst men.  

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Or has realised that the last thing she needs is a man, especially those who think like sexpats or other misogynistic types who judge women on their appearances…not worth keeping or seeking. 

My oh my, you sound like a prince amongst men.  

Let me guess you believe the gender gap is real, lmao. 

I hope you’re a woman, if not I pity you. Low T for sure. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

52 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

This I agree with the quality of Thai men, only have to watch them drive to see what’s going on inside their heads. Me first and <deleted> you. 

The expats you mention at least don’t beat them for their “trick” money. Too busy nursing their chang-overs, stuck in the village wondering how their living the dream ended there.  Poor bast*rds. 

11 minutes ago, Somchai D Dimawit said:

Let me guess you believe the gender gap is real, lmao. 

I hope you’re a woman, if not I pity you. Low T for sure. 

Laugh all you want, you’re still wrong.

Default setting I’d imagine.  

6 minutes ago, Somchai D Dimawit said:

This I agree with the quality of Thai men, only have to watch them drive to see what’s going on inside their heads. Me first and <deleted> you. 

The expats you mention at least don’t beat them for their “trick” money. Too busy nursing their chang-overs, stuck in the village wondering how their living the dream ended there.  Poor bast*rds. 

I wasn’t referring to Thai men, but rather the content of your post. 

36 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

I wasn’t referring to Thai men, but rather the content of your post. 

Sorry sir, I couldn’t hear you, your amulets are drowning you out. Jangle jangle… 

Let me guess you think your brother in law with the lowered, black smoke spewing pickup actually likes you.

Newsflash: he doesn’t. 

10 minutes ago, Somchai D Dimawit said:

Sorry sir, I couldn’t hear you, your amulets are drowning you out. Jangle jangle… 

Let me guess you think your brother in law with the lowered, black smoke spewing pickup actually likes you.

Newsflash: he doesn’t. 

What are you rambling about now?

On 5/20/2022 at 10:02 AM, internationalism said:

I would like to see all tattoos she is brandishing on her body.

Former bar girl still in old habits?

All I can see is a whole lotta silicone. ????