Jump to content

Prominent Thai doctor asks public not to panic over Monkeypox in Thailand


webfact
 Share

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Wow. No one blame China yet. 

Nigeria mentioned......

Link to post
Share on other sites

Tell the good doctor, that the dirty farang are long beyond the monkey pox.

I - for one - eagerly await the arrival of the worm cough, the flea's foot (smaller version of athlete's foot) and the snail plague. I still have some 37 pages empty in my WHO vaccination booklet and these should be, at least, partly filled with little stamps and signatures. This to the benefit of the Astra-Zeneca's and their competing brethren 😉 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Quarantine on entry to Thailand no longer required.... HOLD THAT THOUGHT!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know how it is in Thailand but we old farangs we're vaccinated when we we're toddlers.

And with this pox vaccine we are protected perfectly. 👍🤗

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, John Drake said:

Smallpox vaccination is also good for monkeypox. And smallpox vaccination lasts for a lifetime, says the people below.

 

https://www.cdc.gov/poxvirus/monkeypox/clinicians/smallpox-vaccine.html

 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-vaccines-lifetime-idUSN0752408920071107

 

 

57 minutes ago, sawadee1947 said:

I don't know how it is in Thailand but we old farangs we're vaccinated when we we're toddlers.

And with this pox vaccine we are protected perfectly. 👍🤗

And i think we got vaccinated again  together with some other vaccinations as cholera and yellow fever  when starting our army draft time ......(for once a good thing...👍...)

Edited by david555
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The fearmongers already ramping up their next show to distract from all they did wrong with our health, economy and financial system:

Covid 2.0.

 

G7 health ministers met this week, doing a “simulation” of “necessary” measures: Monkeypox.

Case No. 1 : someone bitten by a Leopard catching Monkeypox (no joke!)

 

Reminds me of Covid, where they did a similar “simulation” in 2019 for a Corona-virus: “Event 201” … 😎

 

At the same time WHO is preparing a legislation, empowering them to overrule any country’s health decisions regarding pandemics…

Finalization planned for May 28th …

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, geisha said:

It’s been found in mainly sub saharien people. 

Don't know if link is allowed, so Google is your friend:

"So far, public health agencies in Europe have confirmed cases in the UK, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Belgium, France, the Netherlands, Italy and Sweden."

image.png.3d066bc40a0b084f264b7ecfbce70ad0.png

Edited by KhunLA
Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Don't know if link is allowed, so Google is your friend:

"So far, public health agencies in Europe have confirmed cases in the UK, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Belgium, France, the Netherlands, Italy and Sweden."

image.png.3d066bc40a0b084f264b7ecfbce70ad0.png

Also said that most infected came or had contact with African nations.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, geisha said:

Also said that most infected came or had contact with African nations.

Don't know or care.  If Covid didn't spook me, Mpox isn't going to keep me up at night.   More worried about getting bit by one, as have about 1000 locally that roam the streets here.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Don't know or care.  If Covid didn't spook me, Mpox isn't going to keep me up at night.   More worried about getting bit by one, as have about 1000 locally that roam the streets here.

You know you don’t have to quote someone to answer the thread ? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, geisha said:

You know you don’t have to quote someone to answer the thread ? 

Avoids any confusion of who I'm replying to, or making reference to.  Some folks type faster than me.

Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Orinoco said:

Reckon there is plenty of natural immunity here in Thailand,

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, MasterBaker said:

is this the same guy who told not to panic over covid?

Regardless...shame no one listened. And probably won't again. Still panicking. 

Edited by Skeptic7
Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, John Drake said:

Smallpox vaccination is also good for monkeypox. And smallpox vaccination lasts for a lifetime, says the people below.

 

https://www.cdc.gov/poxvirus/monkeypox/clinicians/smallpox-vaccine.html

 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-vaccines-lifetime-idUSN0752408920071107

Good. Then those of us who were vaccinated during the 1962 Bradford smallpox outbreak should be ok. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't worry , you will not turn into a monkey.  

giphy.gif

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Chosenfew said:

Next week - “2 week shutdown to flatten the curve”.

Plus another two years to flatten the economy

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, nattaya09 said:

Plus another two years to flatten the economy

Here here, we wanted the tourists back, and now that they are here I want shut of them again!

Link to post
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, MasterBaker said:

is this the same guy who told not to panic over covid?

Correct,  more monkey business from this guy 😅

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...