Prominent Thai doctor asks public not to panic over Monkeypox in Thailand

webfact

4 hours ago, Stargeezr said:

Well do not tell North Korea about the monkey pox, they are being hit by

COVID.  I am getting over COVID, even though I have had 32 jabs, and thankfully it

feels like a combo cold, flu, so far. lasted 3 days, and today on day 4 I am feeling better and not coughing as much.

Only felt feverish for 2 days. Lost another family member recently, but they were in their 80s, so not sure

how healthy they were. That monkey pox sure looks uncomfortable.

is it official now that more people get covid after being jabbed than the unvaxxed ?

I know more than 10 unvaxxed who never got covid, me included !

Just asking, as I know that the submissive propagandists don't like to be told the truth.

I should buy the smallpox vaccine now, just in case.   Or, I could wait and when it's sold out I will cry as all those bumps take over my body and I crave bananas and jumping from tree to tree in the jungle.  

Monkeypox is a good look.......easy way to make friends.   

Let me guess.  Monkeypox quarantine, 100 days and 4 million baht.   emergency decree until 3082.   

On the positive side, covid extension to become Monkeypox extension and will be permanent.  

maybe now we can joke.....maybe.......like one of those scared laughs

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Here here, we wanted the tourists back, and now that they are here I want shut of them again!

I can't complain about the current tourist requirements in Thailand much. They eliminated the tests on arrival which was the main issue. My main travel problem is the USA requirement for a neg COVID test in order to board a plan home has the same effect as Thailand's previous test on arrival.   

• Haha 1

On 5/21/2022 at 10:09 AM, Eric Loh said:

Wow. No one blame China yet. 

Nope, soi dogs in the maybe category.  Don't know which animals can transmit to humans but how could it be only monkeys? 

• Haha 1

On 5/21/2022 at 7:16 AM, Orinoco said:

Anutin is on his way to the airport already

Get out you dirty Monkeypox infested  Falangs. :giggle:

Guess Anutin will soon lay the blame at the door of the UK where it was first found in this latest outbreak. Mind you the fact that the first few people in the UK were gay or bisexual that apparently had returned from Africa should give that Xenophobic ministerial piece of dogs doo doo some more ammo to spread his propaganda and prejudices.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Excel said:

Guess Anutin will soon lay the blame at the door of the UK where it was first found in this latest outbreak. Mind you the fact that the first few people in the UK were gay or bisexual that apparently had returned from Africa should give that Xenophobic ministerial piece of dogs doo doo some more ammo to spread his propaganda and prejudices.

Reckon he won't be able to stop himself passing derogatory comments

about us in the next few weeks.

His like a dustbin,  every time he opens his mouth rubbish falls out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1