Northshore Condo

Hi,

I am considering purchasing a condo in Northshore. I have been looking at agent sites for a while and they don’t actually seem to be moving. Am I correct in my assumption? Also, the start price for a 1 bed seems firm at 5.9/6 M – do you think that the seller is too optimistic – what would be a reasonable/acceptable offer for such a condo?

Thanks

Exel

Hi,

I am considering purchasing a condo in Northshore. I have been looking at agent sites for a while and they don’t actually seem to be moving. Am I correct in my assumption? Also, the start price for a 1 bed seems firm at 5.9/6 M – do you think that the seller is too optimistic – what would be a reasonable/acceptable offer for such a condo?

Thanks

Exel

there seems to be a range of 1 bedroom units at Northshore (64 sq meters up to 80 sq. meters) in the low zone floors and the high zone floors and some with corner positions on the floormap.... (B5.9/6M seems to be about Baht 92,000 per sq. meter, which appears to be in the range).....

are the off-plan units sold directly from the developer? or resales? (the resales, are by definition higher priced to build-in the profit for the original buyer)...

that project seems to be very nice and quite popular...although Pattaya is not my preferred location....