When Men become Women, and Women become Men...What's the Point of Dating, ... Anyway?

32 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Please feel free to post as many comments as you wish, as long as we keep them civil. 

I have no doubt that TV has plenty of space in the cloud, enough to accommodate trillions and trillions of our comments here. 

As for me, I would willingly post fewer comments, if only I were incentivised to do so. 

You are just less likely to be read - I am not saying you can't... 

But, Who is the We? 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, 1FinickyOne said:

You are just less likely to be read - I am not saying you can't... 

But, Who is the We? 

The "we" are those, such as you, who are among those intelligent enough to read your comment, obviously.

Otherwise, who did you think we were?

• Confused 1

19 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

How old is who?

You mean....me?

I have already mentioned my age, several times.

I will not repeat it.

You may have mentioned  it in other posts but certainly not in the one above. You asked the question about us wanting or dating a woman who is your age but you don't mention it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Such a terrible feeling when you wake up one morning, and she's gone.

Such a terrible feeling when you are stuck in a faraway country, and the love of your life is not with you.

Even, if it might be a cat or dog which you love.

#1 Yes it's terrible to lose a loved one. When  my soul mate died I moped around for almost 3 years untill I said to myself she wouldn't want me to live/feel this way. I then came over to Thailand and found a wife and nice life here.

#2  Why are you stuck here in Thailand ( I presume ).?  You said you made a choice to come here, why stay if you are not happy here and can't find what could make you content.

#3  Dog/cat  are good for health but mose people prefer human companionship. As others have said  doesn't even have to  be sexual. Could hire a younger cute care giver that comes by to clean codo or take you out for shopping maybe is a dinner compainion for you  even sex  if she's ok with it but there are  many possibilites  in Thailand.

You gave examples of hot women who aged badly ,there are quite a few who did not age badly.

https://brightside.me/inspiration-girls-stuff/20-famous-beautiful-women-who-have-aged-gracefully-794687/

OMG!!! ???? ????

When I was 16 I married a 41yo man. He died 15yrs later but I still love and miss him now.

When I was 35 I dated a 57yo man. At 45 I dated my age. Now at 58 I've got a 19yo wanting to hook up ????????????

Maybe it's different in kink relationships but I highly doubt it

This man needs to realise he isn't gods gift to women any more, if he ever was. He has my sympathy, he has a lonely and possibly sad future.

Live for today

On 5/26/2022 at 7:28 AM, GammaGlobulin said:

OK, my friends...

Let us get real.

The very last thing I would wish to do is to hook up with some old bag, with all her baggage, someone my age.

Never will happen!

The women my age turn me off, Big Time.

Doing this would provide me with sad times, and two sad sacks.

This will never happen, baby.

I think women will be grateful. You would depress anyone ???? You are so busy moaning about what you briefly had that you forgot to live your life

14 hours ago, Tony125 said:

#1 Yes it's terrible to lose a loved one. When  my soul mate died I moped around for almost 3 years untill I said to myself she wouldn't want me to live/feel this way. I then came over to Thailand and found a wife and nice life here.

#2  Why are you stuck here in Thailand ( I presume ).?  You said you made a choice to come here, why stay if you are not happy here and can't find what could make you content.

#3  Dog/cat  are good for health but mose people prefer human companionship. As others have said  doesn't even have to  be sexual. Could hire a younger cute care giver that comes by to clean codo or take you out for shopping maybe is a dinner compainion for you  even sex  if she's ok with it but there are  many possibilites  in Thailand.

You gave examples of hot women who aged badly ,there are quite a few who did not age badly.

https://brightside.me/inspiration-girls-stuff/20-famous-beautiful-women-who-have-aged-gracefully-794687/

Famous aka rich women who full of botox and implants. Most women don't have a personal trainer, chef, masseuse etc.

Having said that I'm getting more and better sex now than I did when I was 38, 20yrs ago. Fetlife is full of wonderful possibilities ????

40 minutes ago, Kajira said:

Famous aka rich women who full of botox and implants. Most women don't have a personal trainer, chef, masseuse etc.

Having said that I'm getting more and better sex now than I did when I was 38, 20yrs ago. Fetlife is full of wonderful possibilities ????

We are in Thailand, most  even middle class women stay young looking by eating right (not a lot of US junk food)  working out (cheap gyms/public exercise classes), masseuse (can get massages for $10 sometimes less) plus Thai women simply age less than American/EU women. Sorry but those bountiful German, Russian, Italian, Brit women  get wide and heavy in old age. Don't seem to take the trouble to keep fit.

My wife has no implants but takes yoga classes or exercises every day. We both eat healthy diets, fish, veggies, not too much sugar, work out, have massages, ride bikes or jog and both look much younger than our ages she 48, me 74.

I cannot think of a single, valid reason to date a woman my age, here in Thailand. Most men I know, back home, do it out of desperation, not attraction. 

I have usually found women even within 20 years of my age to be boring, closed minded, conventional, set in their ways, not leading particularly interesting lifestyles, and unappealing. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I cannot think of a single, valid reason to date a woman my age, here in Thailand. Most men I know, back home, do it out of desperation, not attraction. 

I have usually found women even within 20 years of my age to be boring, closed minded, conventional, set in their ways, not leading particularly interesting lifestyles, and unappealing. 

I can't imagine having sex with a woman over 50 years old.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/26/2022 at 11:49 PM, olfu said:

Why I dont see forum discussing men by women?

Women has nothing to say about men?

Try finding a forum where women are talking about their cats.

I don't think women over age 40 are all that interested in men .... unless they're broke.

On 5/26/2022 at 9:18 AM, GammaGlobulin said:

Yes. 

It is always better to have a woman by your side, compared to a Man Friday. 

But then, you must consider the costs, as well. 

If you were to inadvertently fall in love with a woman, on the Isle of Formosa, then your life might be redirected on paths which you might find objectionable. 

This happened to me, several times, I embarrassingly admit. 

I have had 36 women on the island of Taiwan. 

If I had had 35, instead of 36, then I would not be posting comments here, today. 

Each of these 36 shaped my life, indubitably. 

Shortly before leaving Taiwan for Thailand, I vowed to be celibate. 

I stopped consorting with women. 

Also, dogs. 

These days, I remain alone, and loving it. 

The only intelligent creatures I interact with, these days, are Thai Myna birds, plus the beautiful cat we had here, before it died last year. 

Still, life is good. 

Not from your description , but could be better.

On 5/25/2022 at 11:35 PM, GammaGlobulin said:

How are you able to date women your own age, after you reach my age.

Once the only women you can be with are physically repulsive, as we all will be at some point, you have two choices.  Live with a partner who provides company but who you don't want to have sex with, or live alone.

One would hope that once you get to this point, you will be with someone you are strongly bonded with and will have adult children with grandchildren who still make you part of their lives.

IIRC, Robert Heinlein "Stranger in a Strange Land" came up with an interesting concept.

Partner up a 15 yo boy or girl with a 45 yo adult. The 45 yo teaches the younger partner all they know of life and sex.

Split up the partnership when the 15 yo reaches 30, the 60 yo retires from the field. The 30 yo joins another 30 yo for the purpose of procreation, to ensure the survival of the species. I seem to remember the objective was zero population growth.

When the 30 yo's get to 45, they split again, to educate the 15 yo of either sex.

Looking back, I think I would have loved to have had a 45 yo woman teaching me how to bonk.