Thailand Closely Monitoring Monkeypox Infections

snoop1130

28 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

Because the military can rule a broken country, and keep it broken.

A stable country rejects military rule.

Dude , time for you to get rid of your profile pic and change it to some incarnation of Buddha!!

Usual suspect if you understand what I mean ????????????

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, RandiRona said:

Dude , time for you to get rid of your profile pic and change it to some incarnation of Buddha!!

Usual suspect if you understand what I mean ????????????

I thought the MOL looked good in my profile?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Skeptic7 said:

Have to admit, before the internal shutdown last year, but no tourists...it was GLORIOUS. Reminded me of early and mid-90s when my brother and I and, at very most, a handful of others were the only customers in Tilac or Pretty Lady or Rainbow 1. Sometimes we were the only customers. Far outnumbered by the pretty young things (and they all were back then), where as it's been the opposite for the past 2 decades. 10 dudes to every PYT. 

No skin off my nose if Thailand insists on shooting itself in the foot. Fact is...I prefer it. Open internally, but difficult for tourists to enter = Let the good times roll!!! ????

True, the tourism sector is wide open for going and enjoying oneself without any crowds.  Just returned from Kanchanaburi, where we went down the river, stayed in a great floating hotel and also visited all of the notable sites including some beautiful Temples. We were not asked to see vaccine certs, and never once asked where we came from.  Id shown were our Thai Pink ID cards to check in at the locales we stayed at.  I wonder if I had showed my US passport if they would have screened me......life for most is back to normal.

• Like 1