May 31, 20224 yr Author 5 hours ago, Mavideol said: how big are you... I am 5' 9-5'10 interior a little too small, 2 front seats are acceptable but adults on the rear seats will not be comfortable. I had one in White, getting in and out always hitting my head on the door frame, 1.5 years later decided to exchange for a CX5 at that time they didn't had the CX30 which I would have selected OK! I didn't look at that model, but it looks really good - MAZDA CX-30 Model 2.0 SP 6AT 1,199,000 baht - https://mazdacity.co.th/all-new-mazda-cx-30-promotion-2020/ I'm 5' 10"+ D*mn - just noticed - that's for 2020. I bet they don't have it in Blue! Unless I can be sure it's available in Blue, I won't bother the eye-brow plucking / spot squeezing sales assistant at Mazda, Phang-Nga Road, Phuket Town. I felt bad enough disturbing her today as she spent at least a minute looking in a mirror doing stuff, before I said "Sawasdii Krap" which triggered her to shout "Farang!" to the empty showroom.
June 1, 20224 yr 14 hours ago, JetsetBkk said: OK! I didn't look at that model, but it looks really good - MAZDA CX-30 Model 2.0 SP 6AT 1,199,000 baht - https://mazdacity.co.th/all-new-mazda-cx-30-promotion-2020/ I'm 5' 10"+ D*mn - just noticed - that's for 2020. I bet they don't have it in Blue! Unless I can be sure it's available in Blue, I won't bother the eye-brow plucking / spot squeezing sales assistant at Mazda, Phang-Nga Road, Phuket Town. I felt bad enough disturbing her today as she spent at least a minute looking in a mirror doing stuff, before I said "Sawasdii Krap" which triggered her to shout "Farang!" to the empty showroom. CX30 is really good but you should check their catalogue to see if they have it in blue, but my guess is that you will have no luck finding that color as Mazda Thai main colors are Red and White, some dealers may have some (Light and/or dark) Grey.... their site shows/lists a Deep Crystal Blue is that the color you are looking for Edited June 1, 20224 yr by Mavideol
June 4, 20224 yr Author On 6/1/2022 at 1:11 PM, Mavideol said: CX30 is really good but you should check their catalogue to see if they have it in blue, but my guess is that you will have no luck finding that color as Mazda Thai main colors are Red and White, some dealers may have some (Light and/or dark) Grey.... their site shows/lists a Deep Crystal Blue is that the color you are looking for Yes, it's the Deep Crystal Blue that I'm looking for. I went to the Mazda dealer called "Mazda 4S" in Wichit, Phuket and they didn't have the Blue - just the Grey. Then I went to Nissan, Chao Fah branch, and they had nothing of interest except a 999cc turbo-charged something or other that developed 100 HP. It was only interesting because it is a ridiculous car, and it costs less now than my pickup did 20 years ago. Now to check out the 2022 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback, which is described as Black on Youtube, but looks more like Blue to me: And then there's the 2022 Toyota Corolla Hatchback, to be checked later.
June 4, 20224 yr Author 16 minutes ago, Yellowtail said: Saw a big new Peugeot billboard off Rama 9 today...business must be picking up... Interesting! There's a Peugeot dealer in Phuket just north of Central Festival shopping mall. And it's quite close to Hyundai and MG and BMW and Kia dealers! Looks like I'm going to be busy.
Create an account or sign in to comment