Jump to content

Girlfriend allegedly burns down her boyfriend’s friend’s home this morning in Pattaya because he didn’t contact her


webfact
 Share

Recommended Posts

51 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

Crazy in the head equals crazy in the bed !!

I've got a sense for adventure but not that much

Link to post
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

Crazy in the head equals crazy in the bed !!

And then you get kicked in the head. Zero to whacko in  2.3 seconds

Link to post
Share on other sites

Now that's a stellar example of 'negative attention seeking' behaviour lol 🤣

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Excel said:
9 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

She tried to burn down a house with occupants inside. Doesn't matter what the motive was. End of.

Allegedly is something you clearly have not read in the press report and as I said we don't know the facts yet but apparently you do, or think you do. Those pathetic "End of" finishing words ,  means what exactly, is it simply you can not complete the sentence  or is it the end of you assuming people are guilty before being proven so ? 

Ms. Parichat Yongpanya, a 33-year-old house owner and friend of the boyfriend of the suspect, told The Pattaya News in a panic that she was sleeping inside the house with her two daughters when a woman (name and age not given) suddenly entered her house with a bottle of gasoline in hand and started calling for her boyfriend.

As of now, Pattaya police were investigating the cause of the arson and would capture the woman to file charges.

 

Of course, Ms Parichat might have made it all up and the house self-ignited, and the woman the police have said they will charge didn't show up with gasoline.

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Ms. Parichat Yongpanya, a 33-year-old house owner and friend of the boyfriend of the suspect, told The Pattaya News in a panic that she was sleeping inside the house with her two daughters when a woman (name and age not given) suddenly entered her house with a bottle of gasoline in hand and started calling for her boyfriend.

As of now, Pattaya police were investigating the cause of the arson and would capture the woman to file charges.

 

Of course, Ms Parichat might have made it all up and the house self-ignited, and the woman the police have said they will charge didn't show up with gasoline.

Excellent cut and paste skills you have, just in case others have not read the full report I assume.😂

Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Pmbkk said:

Attempted murder - I hope she gets what she deserves - a long time in prison!

This kind of crime of passion is recognised  as such in France

Link to post
Share on other sites

Violent behaviour is learned. Wonder who were here 'mentors' in such case?

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, RafPinto said:

They make a very good stew, I was told.
Sometimes, a special som tum ham.

Be aware gentlemen. Wrap your privates in aluminium.

Does the aluminium help the cooking process ?

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Since my first visits in 1984 I have heard far too many reports of violence between thai couples,  foreign  men and Thai women , foreigners being murdered for their money or inheritance, even school age kids in gangs with knives that don’t hesitate to hurt or kill. Rape, violence, gambling, drugs, abuse, jealousy, theft , seems part of many Thais DNA. I’d put it down to complete lack of education , ( even from parents that have money), and poverty. 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

This kind of crime of passion is recognised  as such in France

Not in such a case as this it isn’t !!!!!  And even , a real “ crime of passion”  candidate still faces prison even life. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, geisha said:

Since my first visits in 1984 I have heard far too many reports of violence between thai couples,  foreign  men and Thai women , foreigners being murdered for their money or inheritance, even school age kids in gangs with knives that don’t hesitate to hurt or kill. Rape, violence, gambling, drugs, abuse, jealousy, theft , seems part of many Thais DNA. I’d put it down to complete lack of education , ( even from parents that have money), and poverty. 

Because nothing like this ever happens back home, does it? 🤡

Link to post
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, geisha said:

Not in such a case as this it isn’t !!!!!  And even , a real “ crime of passion”  candidate still faces prison even life. 

I think she was pretty upset

Link to post
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Pmbkk said:

Attempted murder - I hope she gets what she deserves - a long time in prison!

Lol

 

Women are never held accountable.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, morrobay said:

Any psychologists here? What's with these thai locas . Seems much worse here than elsewhere.

 

while it is a dreadful action you seem to imply it is a 'thai' issue. if you follow the news you will find similar, and much worse, incidents all over the world. do such people and incidents not occur in your home country?

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, geisha said:

Since my first visits in 1984 I have heard far too many reports of violence between thai couples,  foreign  men and Thai women , foreigners being murdered for their money or inheritance, even school age kids in gangs with knives that don’t hesitate to hurt or kill. Rape, violence, gambling, drugs, abuse, jealousy, theft , seems part of many Thais DNA. I’d put it down to complete lack of education , ( even from parents that have money), and poverty. 

 

oh boy, again with the implication such incidents only happen in thailand. please name the wonderful, perfect country you come from that doesn't have examples of such behavior?!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, it is what it is said:

 

oh boy, again with the implication such incidents only happen in thailand. please name the wonderful, perfect country you come from that doesn't have examples of such behavior?!

Perhaps you should start your own thread on domestic violence  rather than hijacking

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, it is what it is said:

 

oh boy, again with the implication such incidents only happen in thailand. please name the wonderful, perfect country you come from that doesn't have examples of such behavior?!

Again:  "it  happens everywhere " - Ad Nauseam.  And again : implications it only happen In Thailand - Ad Nauseam. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, morrobay said:

Any psychologists here? What's with these thai locas . Seems much worse here than elsewhere.

Depends what the news likes to high light, globally over 10% of the population has mental issues. Aside of huge percentages of people being depending on heavy medicine or having overweight (50%).

Thailand isn't as bad as you think for all those averages, compared to many western countries, not great either of course.

 

I assume if we cut all that out of generic care and leave them to their destiny, the global population shrinks by 30% right away.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
Link to post
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, it is what it is said:

 

oh boy, again with the implication such incidents only happen in thailand. please name the wonderful, perfect country you come from that doesn't have examples of such behavior?!

 

I'm not suggesting these things only happen in Thailand. but some statistics on frequency, and per capita, would be interesting. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Leaver said:

I'm not suggesting these things only happen in Thailand. but some statistics on frequency, and per capita, would be interesting. 

Happens far more in most first world countries than it happens here. Traffic deaths are unique here, for tourist deaths maybe a lot too but there are also not that many countries doing heavy tourism.

For this specific thing or many similar things? That's a daily event in most western countries too, just rarely makes the news.

 

News is heavy manipulation, wars and hunger became less, violence became less, globally, yet if you believe news it seems like the end of times.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Happens far more in most first world countries than it happens here. Traffic deaths are unique here, for tourist deaths maybe a lot too but there are also not that many countries doing heavy tourism.

For this specific thing or many similar things? That's a daily event in most western countries too, just rarely makes the news.

 

News is heavy manipulation, wars and hunger became less, violence became less, globally, yet if you believe news it seems like the end of times.

 

Surely Thailand tops the charts for non citizen suicide.  Eg.  balcony jumpers. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, morrobay said:

Any psychologists here? What's with these thai locas . Seems much worse here than elsewhere.

At least She didnt go on a mass shooting rampage killing dozens

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

On 5/28/2022 at 7:05 AM, Tropicalevo said:

< Removed post edited out >

 

A few year ago, here in Thailand, my dog bit off my finger.

When I was talking to the surgeon that re-attached it, he mentioned that mine was the first finger re-attachment that he had carried out. He usually re-attached penis's. About four per year on average.

You may have the world's first finger that gets an erection then. Lucky you.

Two bangs for the price of one!

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bundooman said:

You may have the world's first finger that gets an erection then. Lucky you.

Two bangs for the price of one!

I have seen loads of erect fingers! Not sure what that says about me!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

There are lots of ways to avoid bad relationships in Thailand. The best is never to seriously take up with women you meet in Pattaya or on the Internet. Drop any woman that asks how you will care for her for the balance of her life after dating a few months. Finally, live together for two years before getting married. Don't get married unless there is positive benefit for you (400k v 800k is important, work permit). Maybe you are also a bit traditional. I married my wife in part because it was the right thing to do. Maybe a Buddhist wedding might satisfy here. If she isn't constantly thinking of your physical, health needs as much as she's thinking of her financial future get rid of her. A marriage is a journey together and there are problems on that road. If she's expecting a golden ticket that expectation is out of line unless you set it. Move on. But seriously, never a woman from Pattaya.

 

 

 

Edited by Rimmer
Derogatory comment removed
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...