"Kind" hawker shoots maintenance man dead after being told not to feed stray dogs - parents criticized too

webfact

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/29/2022 at 10:15 PM, Lucky Bones said:

Maybe 2 & 1/2 to 3 months ago a pregnant Soi dog wandered in & set up shop in a vacant yard.

Locals came out to feed it.

Now there are 6 Soi dogs who bark and want to fight me, the wife and anyone else.

They are vermin.

Small wonder people do not like dogs.

thank you, this is why we keep feeding them, the enjoyment of seeing grumpy old men complain.

But what is weird, is that nobody complains me when we meet in the streets, so maybe grumpy old men are only keybord warriors ?

On 5/28/2022 at 6:28 PM, spidermike007 said:

Notice how people who knew them, when describing serial killers or mass murderers, often say he seemed like such a nice guy! 

You don't know much about someone unless you get to know them quite well. 

by the way, in case you still don't understand, weed is now 100 % legal !

42 minutes ago, bangkokairportlink said:

by the way, in case you still don't understand, weed is now 100 % legal !

Tell that to the RTP, when you are arrested for smoking it outside of your home. Just tell them to get lost, and to attempt to perform some real law enforcement. 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Tell that to the RTP, when you are arrested for smoking it outside of your home. Just tell them to get lost, and to attempt to perform some real law enforcement. 

any idea that some of us have balls ? I smoke weed on the beach and outdoor in parks ANYWHERE I WANT since years.

so yes, keep thinking that you will scare anyone with your RTP, you are so funny champion !

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

You condone feeding strays on someone else’s property ??? which means more strays come to the area because they know its a food source. 

The maintenance man asked him not to...  

It is people like you who consider yourselves animal lovers that have caused more uncessessary suffering of these poor animals over the years because they are so short sighted and think the solution is feeding the animals rather than recognising the issue and preventing future generations of animals from suffering...  

the famous "scared by puppies" guy is back ! hahahaha, I can't stop laughing since I know that you think that stray dogs might kill you but not your poor man motorbike ! hahahaha, keep doing until life teaches you who was right ❤️

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, bangkokairportlink said:

thank you, this is why we keep feeding them, the enjoyment of seeing grumpy old men complain.

But what is weird, is that nobody complains me when we meet in the streets, so maybe grumpy old men are only keybord warriors ?

Because while most people have an opinion they don’t want to get into an argument with someone who is quite likely to be a self-righteous-karen..... 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, bangkokairportlink said:

the famous "scared by puppies" guy is back ! hahahaha, I can't stop laughing since I know that you think that stray dogs might kill you but not your poor man motorbike ! hahahaha, keep doing until life teaches you who was right ❤️

Deleted...   don’t waste my time with irreparable fools.

Mark Twain — 'Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.'

Edited by richard_smith237
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, bangkokairportlink said:

any idea that some of us have balls ? I smoke weed on the beach and outdoor in parks ANYWHERE I WANT since years.

so yes, keep thinking that you will scare anyone with your RTP, you are so funny champion !

This guys is a funny one. He says champion as if it is some sort of insult. BS champion? Glad to hear you have a set. That is a good thing. Thanks for clarifying that. 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Deleted...   don’t waste my time with irreparable fools.

Mark Twain — 'Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.'

seen a stray dog ? already running ? hahahahahaha... but richard, it's just a puppy ! don't be so scared !!!!

image.jpeg.90fa1ffaa28d5151281719cf24f73abe.jpeg

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...