5 Year Teaching Licence - No certificate or card?

I have recently recieved my 5 year teaching licence from Kurusapa. The problem is my school have only given me a scan of the certificate.

They claim that this is all Kurusapa sent them and nobody gets the original certificate or card anymore.

Does anybody know if this is true or are my school lying to me? (wouldn't be the first time). 

Thanks. 

1 hour ago, blindbarney said:

They claim that this is all Kurusapa sent them and nobody gets the original certificate or card anymore.

I renewed my teacher license in March 2021. Still waiting for my card.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, blindbarney said:

I have recently recieved my 5 year teaching licence from Kurusapa. The problem is my school have only given me a scan of the certificate.

By the way. The original certificate is yours and yours only.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, blindbarney said:

Does anybody know if this is true or are my school lying to me? (wouldn't be the first time). 

they lie far more than telling the truth so best to assume that they are, especially at schools with all the animosity over pay jealousy 

Edited by cyril sneer

15 hours ago, blindbarney said:

Yeah, that's what I figured. But the school said they only sent a digital scan.

That's true. However, access to that file (front and back of the license certificate) or for that matter, access to the website KSP E-Services, should be done by you with your login and password.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, aidenai said:

That's true. However, access to that file (front and back of the license certificate) or for that matter, access to the website KSP E-Services, should be done by you with your login and password.

The whole process was done for me by the school. I don't have the login or password. ????

30 minutes ago, blindbarney said:

The whole process was done for me by the school. I don't have the login or password.

In my case my school also arranged everything but after the process was done the school gave me the login and password. The site contains all your personal data, info and pictures of your current license, your previous licenses (if applicable), etc.  

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, aidenai said:

In my case my school also arranged everything but after the process was done the school gave me the login and password. The site contains all your personal data, info and pictures of your current license, your previous licenses (if applicable), etc.  

Good to know, thanks. I'll see if I can get it from the admin staff. ????

I wish I had a 5-year license in the first place. I'm almost on my 4th waiver. Two more years, and it's farewell, Thailand! New teachers just don't get a license anymore. Thailand is tryin to chase all of us away. Chok dii khrap!

Edited by MarcelV

On 6/8/2022 at 4:34 PM, MarcelV said:

I wish I had a 5-year license in the first place. I'm almost on my 4th waiver. Two more years, and it's farewell, Thailand! New teachers just don't get a license anymore. Thailand is tryin to chase all of us away. Chok dii khrap!

Why do you care, you have lots of cash and I'm sure no need to work - given that you put your 4 kids though Bangkok Patana. 

Edited by DavisH
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1