Do You Have Experience Travelling Over Kuala Lumpur Transit

Hi,  I am  travelling next week over Kuala Lumpur  to  Europe.  I arrive to Kuala Lumpur to  KLIA2  by AIRASIA, and departure to Europe from KLIA1.  I do have  7 hours  between the flights.

I am fully  vaccinated  and have this app  MySejahtera  downloaded  in my telephone.

But when I want to start that app  to login,  it  doesn't except  my  code and when I push  I FORGOT THE CODE, than it says  I am going to get an OTP on my  telephone  within 5  minutes, but  nothing happens. I tried  many  times.

What happens  when I arrive to Malaysia  with this, DO  THEY  HELP  ME  ?  or  DO  THEY HELP  ME ON  PHUKET  (  AIRASIA  )  before I take the flight to Malaysia, because this is their responsibility ?

Tell  me  your  experience,  Please, I do need it.

Thanks in Advance.

I installed the app last week, registered, received+entered OTP and now when I login I enter my phone number and password - everything seems ok. If you have never been able to login at all it sounds like you're not yet registered and not getting a new OTP could be network problems. You need it for preboarding for Malaysia. Maybe uninstall/re-install app and try reregistering using email instead of phone number.

registration.png