Ngo Salaries/benefits

I'm interested to find out average NGO salaries for middle and senior managers (not directors) in Thailand. I've searched google but can't find any useful info. Obviously salaries vary according to role and organisation but I'd be interested in ball-park figures.

What sort of range are we talking about and what benefits do these organisations tend to offer?

Thanks

I'm interested to find out average NGO salaries for middle and senior managers (not directors) in Thailand. I've searched google but can't find any useful info. Obviously salaries vary according to role and organisation but I'd be interested in ball-park figures.

What sort of range are we talking about and what benefits do these organisations tend to offer?

Thanks

Bit surprised nobody can shed any light at all on this. Is it a taboo subject?? :o

All sorts of salaries. If you subscribe to the numerous development job sites etc you'll soon get a good feel

Some of the university associated ones, not very much 40-50K.

Egpat (sp?) regularly advertises for around 60-70K per month.

UN here, you are looking at $40K starting - tax free for a basic entry level professional grade. Senior execs there get $130K ++ all the diplo tax free perks, home leave, housing allowance and schooling etc etc. All this info is on the net.