Government water this area.

banglay

Hi all..   does anyone know how much water you get per unit  in this area  I do not need to know the price just the volume of water per unit .

Thx in advance ????

Just now, jacko45k said:

Pretty sure it is a cubic meter. 

Is there not some archaic, confusing unit that could be used instead in order to preserve Thai culture?.......they should take a lead from Bunter and his groats, pounds, ounces, stones debacle......I hope we will also be returning to the ten bob note, crowns, half crowns, shillings, sixpences, threepenny bits, pennies, halfpennies.....it is the future. 

3 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Pretty sure it is a cubic meter. 

if that is the case it will be (slower but cheaper) to fill up my swimming pool using city water rather than hauling it via water tankers,,,,,,  

Just now, banglay said:

if that is the case it will be (slower but cheaper) to fill up my swimming pool using city water rather than hauling it via water tankers,,,,,,  

Shop around on tankers, but yes it could be. Mine would have taken 4-5 days. Some of the pool services and tanker services likely deliver cleaner water than the utility. 

3 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Shop around on tankers, but yes it could be. Mine would have taken 4-5 days. Some of the pool services and tanker services likely deliver cleaner water than the utility. 

the local large water tankers have a bad habit of  pumping the water illicitly straight (Free to them) from the local reservoir .you can  end up getting  frogs and and brackish water  at no extra cost .

4 minutes ago, banglay said:

the local large water tankers have a bad habit of  pumping the water illicitly straight (Free to them) from the local reservoir .you can  end up getting  frogs and and brackish water  at no extra cost .

I was told by the tanker guy who did mine it was from a well. It did look pretty good, but when flocculant was added a lot of dirt came out of it. The pool servicing company had a high price for them to supply a refill. Mrs found alternatives on Facebook.