Kyle Rittenhouse posts video of himself firing a slew of bullets from an automatic firearm, declaring: 'Joe Biden, you're not coming for our guns'

onthedarkside

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

Eliminating unstable humans in America would probably require the euthanasia of a high proportion of gun owners.

Actually the vast majority of responsible gun owners are not the problem.

Your method of elimination would best serve the criminals and tent city dwellers that refuse to help themselves.

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Not one. Perhaps you could ask yourself why, instead of questioning me.

Sorry, I forgot. You're a Trump supporter, logic and self appraisal are not in whatever skill set you may acquired, from the limited education you got.

You not a nice man!  You bad man!

You keep confusing education with intelligence.  Not even related and proven with you.  A perfect example.

Edited by G_Money

On 6/7/2022 at 8:45 PM, candide said:

There was a time I felt a bit sorry for this kid who found himself in a situation he wasn't able to cope with.

Now, I don't any more.

Why not?

What's he done wrong?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Actually the vast majority of responsible gun owners are not the problem.

Your method of elimination would best serve the criminals and tent city dwellers that refuse to help themselves.

When Kyle Rittenhouse acquired the weapon he used to kill people, presumably he was classed as a responsible gun owner.

Google the term oxymoron if you would like to know what the phrase responsible gun owner really means.

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

When Kyle Rittenhouse acquired the weapon he used to kill people, presumably he was classed as a responsible gun owner.

Google the term oxymoron if you would like to know what the phrase responsible gun owner really means.

I believe the term is called Self Defense.  

For being a foreigner I would think you would have a little more appreciation for Americans.

Otherwise your journalism awards could be in either German or Japanese depending on your country of citizenship.  UK or Australia.

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Kyle used his gun to stop other people from attacking him and potentially killing him, that is why people carry guns  

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Kyle used his gun to stop other people from attacking him and potentially killing him, that is why people carry guns  

BS. He went looking for trouble, and he found it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

He went to stop a friends car lot from being attacked and destroyed

(You don't have to be rude, just because someone disagrees with you ) 

Please stick to the truth. Rittenhouse was not a friend of the car lot owners and they never asked him to protect their lot.

https://www.businessinsider.com/brothers-say-they-never-asked-rittenhouse-to-guard-car-source-2021-11

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The point was that Kyle went to defend a car lot , rather than going to look for trouble .

Whose car lot is was and his relationship with the owner is beside  the point 

The point was that you lied about it and failed to provide a link

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, herfiehandbag said:

No. I'm talking about Rittenhouse and others like him deciding to strut their stuff.

Perfect description of Antifa after Trump wins in November.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

I don't mind people who disagree with me using  facts and  data. I do mind people who insult my intelligence by posting falsehoods, as you have just done.

And yet you continue to do the same to others.

Liberals are quite well known for being hypocrites.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, G_Money said:

1.  Those countries don’t have our coveted 2nd Amendment.  It separates the men from the boys.

2.  French explains it all.  You would rather wave the white surrender flag as proven time and time again than fight back and save your life.

3.  Laws restricting gun sales and ownership only affect law abiding gun owners that take ownership seriously (me).  Taking our rights away opens us to fair game for the criminals, thugs, unstables, home invaders, car jackers, subway pushers and the rest.  

Then throw in defund the police, liberal District Attorney’s and you have a criminal utopia.  It’s already happening.  From USC’s and illegal aliens.

Those people will not abide by any new “gun laws “.  Never have, never will.  They will always have access to guns.

4.  Your English is good.

Brilliantly said , A plus.

Have you ever thought about the real Kyle ! He too was a BLM supporter.

I wonder how he feels about the Marxist organization now!

Some thing tells me before the Kenosha,WI riots , he was as liberal as a snowflake.

https://nypost.com/2021/11/22/kyle-rittenhouse-says-he-supports-blm-case-was-about-self-defense/

Edited by riclag
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, riclag said:

Brilliantly said , A plus.

Have you ever thought about the real Kyle ! He too was a BLM supporter.

I wonder how he feels about the Marxist organization now!

Some thing tells me before the Kenosha,WI riots , he was as liberal as a snowflake.

https://nypost.com/2021/11/22/kyle-rittenhouse-says-he-supports-blm-case-was-about-self-defense/

Of course he was.

After Rittenhouse was released on bond, prosecutors said he was spotted at a Wisconsin bar flashing the “OK” sign — a gesture that has been co-opted by known white supremacist groups.

He was also seen consuming alcohol while being serenaded by a group of adult men who sang the Proud Boys’ anthem, according to prosecutors who filed a motion with the court to restrict him from doing such things.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/kyle-rittenhouse-claims-supports-black-lives-matter-tucker-carlson-int-rcna6311

3 hours ago, FruitPudding said:

Why not?

What's he done wrong?

My initial opinion was that some adults failed their duty to protect minors.  He was looking like the kid in Rintintin TV show and there was no way he could have been confused with an adult.

The other adult vigilante should not have called him or should have sent him home. Similarly, the policemen who gave him water should have sent him home. They didn't.

Then after the trial, he started to brag about it, and make a show of himself. He showed what he really is: a little piece of fascist non-convicted killer (and a liar, as someone else recalled me).

Edited by candide
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, G_Money said:

1.  Those countries don’t have our coveted 2nd Amendment.  It separates the men from the boys.

2.  French explains it all.  You would rather wave the white surrender flag as proven time and time again than fight back and save your life.

3.  Laws restricting gun sales and ownership only affect law abiding gun owners that take ownership seriously (me).  Taking our rights away opens us to fair game for the criminals, thugs, unstables, home invaders, car jackers, subway pushers and the rest.  

Then throw in defund the police, liberal District Attorney’s and you have a criminal utopia.  It’s already happening.  From USC’s and illegal aliens.

Those people will not abide by any new “gun laws “.  Never have, never will.  They will always have access to guns.

4.  Your English is good.

Blah blah. Correlation+explanation=causation.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

No. I'm talking about Rittenhouse and others like him deciding to strut their stuff.

He wouldn't have had to defend himself if he didn't cross state lines to get there, and put himself in the thick of things carrying an automatic weapon.

And what was with the dog? 

12 hours ago, candide said:

My initial opinion was that some adults failed their duty to protect minors.  He was looking like the kid in Rintintin TV show and there was no way he could have been confused with an adult.

The other adult vigilante should not have called him or should have sent him home. Similarly, the policemen who gave him water should have sent him home. They didn't.

Yeah, I'd say so too.

12 hours ago, candide said:

Then after the trial, he started to brag about it, and make a show of himself. He showed what he really is: a little piece of fascist non-convicted killer (and a liar, as someone else recalled me).

Well, the video clearly shows him acting in self defence. 🙄 

He actually did nothing wrong, so why should he be convicted?

And the guys attacking him had serious criminal records, so they weren't exactly saints.

Not to mention, they attacked a minor which is beneath contempt. Just as well he had his gun or he could be dead.

Not sure how fascism comes into this.

Isn't he advocating people have the freedom to carry guns? In fact, he is standing up against the authoritarian, dictatorial leader (Biden) trying to take away people's freedom. Doesn't that go against fascism??

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

16 hours ago, Lacessit said:

BS. He went looking for trouble, and he found it.

And your link that you always demand proving he specifically went looking for troubles.  BTW in itself isn’t a crime.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, candide said:

Do you feel hurt,really? 😁

Obviously you are!  Just raise the white surrender flag.

SOP for the French.

Edited by G_Money
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

30 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Obviously you are!  Just raise the white surrender flag.

SOP for the French.

Why that? Facts are on my side.

The U.S. has by far the highest rate of mass killings. That's fact. The highest gun possession rate by far, That's fact.

Any nutter can buy quasi-war weapons in the U.S. That's fact.

You can write as much blah blah You want, it doesn't change these basic facts. 😆