What is and isn’t allowed as Thailand legalizes pot

webfact

1 hour ago, KannikaP said:

So how does someone get CBD from the buds & flowers and leave the nasty THC there.

You need to start with a plant that has naturally high CBD and low THC.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

wonder if we will see bubble bags getting onto the thai internet, 0.2% so leaves only, trim will be well over that so they really are not legalizing weed, just the leaves if you cant use the heads

Edited by seajae

3 minutes ago, seajae said:

wonder if we will see bubble bags getting onto the thai internet, 0.2% so leaves only, trim will be well over that so they really are not legalizing weed, just the leaves

May be an image of 2 people and indoor

• Like 1

This does open up the possibility of recreational use being treated like the adult sex industry.  Where it is technically illegal but tolerated.  I wouldn't want to be one of the first to test that assumption out though.

Edited by shdmn
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, KannikaP said:

A bit like low alcohol beer.

More like near beer of the weed industry. That will be a huge hit... 

Thailand the hub of confusion and scams.

29 minutes ago, ericthai said:

why are they releasing people from jail that were arrested for mrijuana use/possession?

At the moment I think he should be deleted in smoke ???? forget him, he will not be back when he understands what is happening. I love Thailand!!!!!

On 6/8/2022 at 9:22 PM, Mr Meeseeks said:

Bud and flowers are extract mate. 

No, they're not. An extract is the product of an extraction process. To make an extract or a concentrate, buds/flowers are either extracted chemically with a solvent (i.e. alcohol or a petrochemical like butane or hexane) or are extracted with heat and pressure (produces a product known as "rosin"). Hash could be called an extract although it's really a concentrate. Hash can be made by extracting with ice water or by agitation (producing "kif"). I hope that clarifies it for you. 

• Like 2