As the Jan 6. hearing aired, Fox News ran an ad-free Tucker Carlson show pushing the debunked claim the riot was an FBI plot

onthedarkside

Screenshot_4.jpg.d527ba3facbf8bfa85c89ff2d79a99c7.jpg

Fox News did not broadcast the January 6 committee hearings Thursday, where the panel laid out evidence of a plot by Donald Trump and his allies to overturn the 2020 election, culminating in the insurrection at the US Capitol.

Instead, the network broadcast an hour-long, edition of Tucker Carlson's show, unusually with no ad breaks.

In the broadcast, the host sought to undermine the hearings using conspiracy theories and disinformation, notably repeating the bogus claim that the riot was instigated by FBI agents.

(more)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/as-the-jan-6-hearing-aired-fox-news-ran-an-ad-free-tucker-carlson-show-pushing-the-debunked-claim-the-riot-was-an-fbi-plot/ar-AAYiRjK

1230609629_BusinessInsider.jpg.ed7f2e7ee9870835f0f02e773b599934.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, ozimoron said:

You'll probably be able to watch the replay on Russian state TV. They've replayed Carlson before.

True but I guess usually about Tucker's love of Putin. But the Russians do love and celebrate the crippling civil war level divisions in the U.S. 

• Like 2

Studies show that the Fox “News” audience are consistently the most ill informed viewers of all major media, dwelling in an alternate reality of fake news and conspiracy. 

The gaslighting has weaponized ignorance & convinced viewers that fake news is real and real news is fake. 

They are very effective at what they do.
I have long suspected they are broadcasting subliminal messaging.  “Subliminal messages are visual or auditory stimuli that the conscious mind cannot perceive, often inserted into other media such as TV commercials or songs.”

All one really needs to do is listen in on a conversation of Fox viewers or read their comments on social media to determine SOMETHINGS WRONG. 

After the civil war, historians will trace the seeds of the discontent to the day Fox News was launched. 

1DC71E46-7752-4816-8579-D2D3E5CA25D2.jpeg

Edited by LarrySR

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-politicians/republicans/tucker-carlson-net-worth/

Why Americans who have to punch a timeclock for their livelihood and need credit financing to buy their pickup trucks gravitate to these rich, babbling personalities is a wonder.   And that they donate $$$ to these <bleeps>, well....

Did the former president really say that Putin's _ss tastes like butter?  Hey, I'm just asking!

This is a fictitious example of Tucker C's style.  It would be funny if he used humor.  But he'd be more prone to something like:

Is [insert adversary's name here] a pedophile?  Hey, I'm not saying they are, I'm just asking!

Gotta take some enjoyment in when their lies get spun around to where they contradict each other. E.g. on 1/6 word was circulating on social media, and then the posts were reported on television news, that the attackers were ANTIFA: I guess you could call this the "primary lie" of the event.  Imagine the reaction from the frothing-at-the-mouth patriots if asked if they were.  Hey, I'm just asking!

Fox has to keep the heat up against the other side, because if their viewers somehow wise up about being led on the next gallows you see may be on Sixth Ave in NYC, outside Fox headquarters.  You never know.

Edited by bendejo
  • Like 1