Confusion still as Thailand gets to grips with marijuana law changes - Thais flood 10M baht Buriram event

webfact

I am sure that the Thai police will end up following other guidelines and legislation already in place for drug driving.  This usually involved a roadside saliva test and then if positive an impairment test (like a sobriety test) and the sample sent off to a lab for checking levels of THC and/or other drugs in their system.  It would probably also be used alongside usual alcohol testing too.  

Here is a link from an Australian law site as an example of legislation and procedures in place in Victoria.  I am guessing it won't be long before we have something similar here in Thailand. 

https://sherlawyers.com.au/everything-you-need-to-know-roadside-drug-testing-vic/ 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Exactly how much THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) in the blood should be allowed and what level should be prosecuted under DUI laws is completely unclear

привіт !

It's unclear everywhere in the world and anyway you are positive or not, because it's impossible to blood check everybody.

On the road you will be positive even 1 month after your last joint and this is what matters, it means that any regular smoker checked will be positive and fined.

What else do you need to know ? if you have any question just as me pelase.