Confusion still as Thailand gets to grips with marijuana law changes - Thais flood 10M baht Buriram event

webfact

46 minutes ago, LivinLOS said:

And cannabis is no longer a narcotic.. 

And never should  it have ever been classified as such, those responsible  should be punished , posthumously if necessary !

Edited by Bday Prang
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, n00dle said:

It is a shame there are no other countries on earth that have legalized cannabis that the thai government can look to as an example. 

Countries that have legalized recreational use of cannabis are Canada, Georgia, Malta, Mexico, South Africa, and Uruguay, plus 19 states, 2 territories, and the District of Columbia in the United States and the Australian Capital Territory in Australia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_cannabis#:~:text=Countries that have legalized recreational,Australian Capital Territory in Australia.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

A 2015 report by the Governors Highway Safety Association cited one study revealing that marijuana‐positive fatalities rose by 4 percent after legalization in Colorado. However, another study from the same report discovered no change in total traffic fatalities in California after its decriminalization of the drug in 2011.61 Using synthetic control states, Benjamin Hansen, Keaton Miller, and Caroline Weber estimate no effect on traffic fatalities among legalizing states

https://www.cato.org/policy-analysis/effect-state-marijuana-legalizations-2021-update#road-safety

All I can say to this is TIT.

20 hours ago, marin said:

I prefer the old way that was 350 a gram.????

But legal now I guess. ????

I preferred the really old way.... when a whole bag of sticky flowers and buds (20 grams) was.... 40 baht. That was in the mid-1990s, of course.

23 hours ago, Tropposurfer said:

The Rastafari bars on Phuket are gunna do a roaring trade ... won't need to buy any just go drink n sit in them hahaha a cost effective way to 'get your head on' me thinks.

you CANT smoke in Public and you have been able to buy ganga in these bars since the 80's
FAR cheaper than 500 baht/gram!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, IamNoone88 said:

I don't think so; Hemp plants and marijuana plants are both the same species. Legally, hemp is defined as a cannabis plant that contains 0.3 percent or less THC, while marijuana is a cannabis plant that contains more than 0.3 percent THC. - Check online before you comment.

The point that is completely wrong is that the 0.2% limit applies to plants in any way. 

The 0.2% THC limit is only for 'extracts' made from the plant.. Not the plant itself. 

Please check online before you comment ????

• Like 2