Forum maintenance tonight from approx. 11pm - 1.30am ×

Confusion still as Thailand gets to grips with marijuana law changes - Thais flood 10M baht Buriram event

webfact

On 6/13/2022 at 4:14 PM, MarcelV said:

As a foreigner in Thailand, I can only repeat my mantra: Stay Away From Narcotics. Just do.

...and loose women and tuk-tuks and motorcycle taxis and those upstairs bars in Patpong and avoid drinking the water. Best not come eh?

Btw narcotics include any drug that reduces pain or induces sleep

• Like 1

On 6/14/2022 at 7:05 AM, RJRS1301 said:

Countries that have legalized recreational use of cannabis are Canada, Georgia, Malta, Mexico, South Africa, and Uruguay, plus 19 states, 2 territories, and the District of Columbia in the United States and the Australian Capital Territory in Australia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_cannabis#:~:text=Countries that have legalized recreational,Australian Capital Territory in Australia.

wow, blind to irony indeed.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/14/2022 at 6:47 AM, Bert got kinky said:

For the last 5 to 6 years, I a friend of mine has been paying 9,000 Baht for a kilo brick.

On my his last re-up I he asked for a better deal and the seller immediately dropped the price to 8,000 Baht.

I wonder if he was just getting rid of brick-weed stock in anticipation of being able to vend a better quality alternative.

it's now 4000 / kilo on twitter. your friend is slow ????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/13/2022 at 7:02 PM, Bday Prang said:

The level of ignorance regarding cannabis is astounding, those who have never smoked should be forbidden from expressing their views, starting with you.

I agree ! but luckily this time the propaganda from the submissive obedient victims won't work as it worked for covid...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, wbmjc said:

I agree ! but luckily this time the propaganda from the submissive obedient victims won't work as it worked for covid...

Please don't use this thread as a platform to air your beliefs about Covid.

This thread is nothing to do with Covid, so don't try to steer it off course.

Thank you. ????

• Like 1