90 Day report rejected in the new system.

I did a 90 day report online in the new system last week, and got a Rejected e-mail

reason is "The previous notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days is not found."

I do have one registration with my new Passport I did in person in Chaeng Wattana before a trip abroad. After arrival back I waited 80 days before I file my report.

I thought after been abroad you should not need to do in person on mail in registration.

What might be wrong? Or have I miss understood so you have to do first in Person after arriving?

Maybe I have found the problem, 

Last time I did the 90day report in person with my new Passport it seams like they forgot to update my Passport number in their system. I found my last 90 days report paper and the barcode up in the right has my old passport number. I think I bring both Passports when I go there.

It's interesting to me that they actually told you the reason for the rejection. My first two attempts (earlier this year) were rejected with no explanation, which seems to have been the experience of others as well. (I ended up doing the report in person at CW, and the next time around my online report was accepted.)

1 hour ago, Buffy Frobisher said:

Why not try the online 90 days report? It's easy, and they even send you a reminder email 2 weeks before the next one, which you can do immediately instead of waiting for the exact date. I've done 3 x 90 days now and it's perfect. I'll never go to CW again except for the annual renewal.

The online 90 day report will not work for people who've never filed a 90 day report before. I tried this option several times, unsuccessfully, before I was given this explanation for my rejection:

"Previous notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days is not found."

I'd definitely go the online route for any subsequent attempts.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mesothelium said:

The online 90 day report will not work for people who've never filed a 90 day report before. I tried this option several times, unsuccessfully, before I was given this explanation for my rejection:

"Previous notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days is not found."

I'd definitely go the online route for any subsequent attempts.

I have been doing them for 10 years and one time with my new passport before my trip abroad. But I believe when I did in person with my new Passport they forgot to update my new Passport number.

I did a 90 day report online in the new system last week, and got a Rejected e-mail

reason is "The previous notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days is not found."

I do have one registration with my new Passport I did in person in Chaeng Wattana before a trip abroad. After arrival back I waited 80 days before I file my report.

I thought after been abroad you should not need to do in person on mail in registration.

What might be wrong? Or have I miss understood so you have to do first in Person after arriving?

Just ring Immigration Hotline 1178, they answer and discuss any  problem in decent English

16 hours ago, mesothelium said:
17 hours ago, Buffy Frobisher said:

Why not try the online 90 days report? It's easy, and they even send you a reminder email 2 weeks before the next one, which you can do immediately instead of waiting for the exact date. I've done 3 x 90 days now and it's perfect. I'll never go to CW again except for the annual renewal.

My experience exactly mirrors this at Korat office and under 2 hours to get approval. The website is a bit clunky (they could do with my daughter’s professional UX input !) but a minor niggle given the improvement. Visits should now be only once per year to extend visa ???? 

• Like 1

On 6/14/2022 at 11:44 AM, Eaglekott said:

Maybe I have found the problem, 

Last time I did the 90day report in person with my new Passport it seams like they forgot to update my Passport number in their system. I found my last 90 days report paper and the barcode up in the right has my old passport number. I think I bring both Passports when I go there.

Now I have been and made my 90 days report, and it was that they missed to update my new passport number when I did it last time, This time my new Passport number is under the bar code up to the right, and I believe the fella in the booth to the right side of me had the same issue. Maybe a common thing. I guess they forgot to press "Save" after they have entered the new passport number ????

So when you get a new passport and you must go there the first time, make sure you have your new passport number on the reporting slip they give you.

• Thanks 1