Any Cannabis Dispensary visitors?

When I was in USA in Colorado where MJ is fully legal, I decided to visit a shop and buy something.

I imagined it is gonna be like a center with happy people, with jokes, rastafari hats.

Instead, the queue consist of frowning people with signs of degradation. They looked like young alcoholicers.

I quit with the idea and went away.

As someone already mentioned the old stuff wasn't that strong. I remember when I was younger it caused happy/cheerful mood, laugh for an evening.

Modern stuff is like ... making you stoned...

Edited by plus7
  • Like 1
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, CALSinCM said:

As someone already mentioned the old stuff wasn't that strong.

There was always hash.  But - that would probably be in the "extract" category here.  We all want to obey the law - at least I do.

3 hours ago, CALSinCM said:

Does anyone know of where to find a Cannabis Dispensary in Chiang Mai. 

And I'm still looking for a place in Chiang Mai where I can buy what is now 'legal' cannabis flowers as well as seeds.
I'm mean - we're here!  It has been decriminalized.  People have been let out of prison.  Large corporations can benefits from the decriminalization and medical use to make extracts; and Anutin did not forget the rest of us and the law reads that we can cultivate and use all part of the plant, especially for medical reasons - and at my age?  Aches, pains. arthritis, and general ageing pain that goes along with ageing process.  Yes!  I want to find a place in Chiang Mai where I can buy some dried cannabis flowers as well as the seeds so I can grow my own at home for my personal use.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CALSinCM said:

There was always hash.  But - that would probably be in the "extract" category here.  We all want to obey the law - at least I do.

And I'm still looking for a place in Chiang Mai where I can buy what is now 'legal' cannabis flowers as well as seeds.
I'm mean - we're here!  It has been decriminalized.  People have been let out of prison.  Large corporations can benefits from the decriminalization and medical use to make extracts; and Anutin did not forget the rest of us and the law reads that we can cultivate and use all part of the plant, especially for medical reasons - and at my age?  Aches, pains. arthritis, and general ageing pain that goes along with ageing process.  Yes!  I want to find a place in Chiang Mai where I can buy some dried cannabis flowers as well as the seeds so I can grow my own at home for my personal use.

Here: http://www.drgamhom.com/17300428/น้ำมันสกัด-cbd-cbd-extract

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, khunjeff said:

The listings I've seen have shown prices of about 450-850 baht per gram. 

... here the current leader with a solid 1000B per g ... gettin' a bit ridiculous, fancy names though, 555 ...

2061943193_TT-THlegali-.PreiseFINDINGRAINBOWDISPENSERYBKK1000Bperg!!150622.JPG.693c071249b5078c6ecf80239deeeb7e.JPG

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CALSinCM said:

timkeen is a bit confused, but you don't need to be. She now sells flowers and has a second shop in Pattaya.

2 hours ago, CALSinCM said:

Ask your Thai friends for a LINE hook-up.

Re potency... depends on when you started doesn't it... having started pre female plants myself homegrown and Mexican dirt weed was the starting point. Then Jamaican sensi and Columbian. Smokin' sensi in Jamaica clubs at 15-16 would, at times, give you starry tunnel-vision!

Then true female buds and mad scientist hybrids and rocketing thc levels just made everything even better. 

I guess the point us caution to the casual user... bloody awesome for a chronic!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 6/15/2022 at 3:45 PM, CALSinCM said:

Different stains have different effects.
Generally:
Sativa strains give you that giddy feeling where watching comedy on TV is a kick.  When I was in university a bunch of friends use to get together to watch All In The Family every week.  A six pack, a few tokes, pizza and Archie Bunker and family and things were a riot.
Indica strains put you down for the count.  Cue up Jefferson Airplane, Moody Blues, Pink Floyd, or Jimmie Hendrix and sink into a bean-bag and let it all wash over you.
If I wasn't drinking beer, I could wake up at 7am and head for Uni as fresh as a daisy.

I will give it another try. Just had some indica and sativa (dominant) delivered; Strawberry Cheesecake and Blue Dream. Both of them had effects described like those I used to like, on leafly.com. 

On 6/15/2022 at 4:16 PM, CALSinCM said:

https://web.facebook.com/ally.taylor.965/videos/1709143552760356/?_rdc=1&_rdr

A friend sent me this today -Cannabis Plants 30 thb in front of MaeJo Uni Every Morning from 8:00

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/15/2022 at 6:29 PM, jollyhangmon said:

... here the current leader with a solid 1000B per g ... gettin' a bit ridiculous, fancy names though, 555 ...

2061943193_TT-THlegali-.PreiseFINDINGRAINBOWDISPENSERYBKK1000Bperg!!150622.JPG.693c071249b5078c6ecf80239deeeb7e.JPG

Ridiculous, yes!...right up there with the 1000b hand-job...but,hey, whatever the market will bare, ...the Ganja GoldRush is on !!!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, LetsGoJoe said:

Ridiculous, yes!...right up there with the 1000b hand-job...but,hey, whatever the market will bare, ...the Ganja GoldRush is on !!!

I think I prefer a nice bottle of Hendrick's gin and some soft music with cheese & crackers

• Like 1

10 hours ago, LetsGoJoe said:

https://web.facebook.com/ally.taylor.965/videos/1709143552760356/?_rdc=1&_rdr

A friend sent me this today -Cannabis Plants 30 thb in front of MaeJo Uni Every Morning from 8:00

Yes, they are reporting about it on thairesidents.com with the headline 'Fight erupt as customers wait to buy marijuana.'.

I strikes me that there are quite a few on this board who underestimate how popular the decriminalization of cannabis is with the Thai public.

• Thanks 1