Any Cannabis Dispensary visitors?

9 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:

nice bottle of Hendrick's gin

That is absolutely shocking and rather sad.

Shocking because alcohol is an evil killer and home/life wrecker.

It is estimated that alcohol is directly responsible for 3 million deaths per year worldwide, whereas Cannabis is slightly lower at 0 deaths (yes that is zero).

Never mind the poor suffering wives who patiently wait on her abusive husband to get home, her blackened eyes are running with tears because she knows that if she doesn't take the beating tonight, her children will.

Never mind the kid not understanding why some drunk had run down and killed his father on Christmas Eve.

It is an evil and unforgiving drug.

Sad because despite your dependency on this evil drug, you have the cahoonas to come onto the cannabis only to try to disrupt threads by posting your holier than though trash.

Sad that you are angry that consenting adults might 'legally' have more fun than you, despite the fact that the laws are designed so that you will not be affected in any way (apart from your growing bitterness).

steven, you have been on these boards for far too long to not understand that trolling is childish and appreciated on this board.

You have made your views clear and we appreciate your feedback on this matter.

Now, if you have no further interest in Cannabis, please feel free to stop trolling the Cannabis threads by simply ignoring any threads related to the issue.

Thank you and please don't hit your ass with the door on the way out.

calm down Bert .....  it's not worth getting all stressed up over.   Lol  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/17/2022 at 7:23 AM, Bert got kinky said:

Yes, they are reporting about it on thairesidents.com with the headline 'Fight erupt as customers wait to buy marijuana.'.

I strikes me that there are quite a few on this board who underestimate how popular the decriminalization of cannabis is with the Thai public.

Is the excitement in regards to ganja being a  potential 'new' money-maker or is it for personal-consumption?

My experience and understanding of 'local' Thai people (my neck of the woods) over the years is that 'fire-water' and amphetamine (younger-crowd) is about as wide as the intoxication pendulum swings.

I've never been asked to 'score' nor have I ever seen any Thai smoking. Ya, of course my circle isn't very wide, but you'd think after 15yrs here I'd come upon it at some point, since I do partake myself.. My overall impression is that this has always been a country of alcoholics .

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, LetsGoJoe said:

My overall impression is that this has always been a country of alcoholics .

The younger Thais take drugs, the older Thais drink Lao caw. 

If you go to any young person place with live music, they are all taking drugs in the toilets, the pretties, serving girls most of all. 

On 6/17/2022 at 7:52 AM, Bert got kinky said:

nice bottle of Hendrick's gin

That is absolutely shocking and rather sad.

Shocking because alcohol is an evil killer and home/life wrecker.

It is estimated that alcohol is directly responsible for 3 million deaths per year worldwide, whereas Cannabis is slightly lower at 0 deaths (yes that is zero).

Never mind the poor suffering wives who patiently wait on her abusive husband to get home, her blackened eyes are running with tears because she knows that if she doesn't take the beating tonight, her children will.

Never mind the kid not understanding why some drunk had run down and killed his father on Christmas Eve.

It is an evil and unforgiving drug.

Sad because despite your dependency on this evil drug, you have the cahoonas to come onto the cannabis only to try to disrupt threads by posting your holier than though trash.

Sad that you are angry that consenting adults might 'legally' have more fun than you, despite the fact that the laws are designed so that you will not be affected in any way (apart from your growing bitterness).

steven, you have been on these boards for far too long to not understand that trolling is childish and not appreciated on this board.

You have made your views clear and we appreciate your feedback on this matter.

Now, if you have no further interest in Cannabis, please feel free to stop trolling the Cannabis threads by simply ignoring any threads related to the issue.

Thank you and please don't hit your ass with the door on the way out.

so true what you say about alcohol. years ago I was at a restaurant with my old uncle and my blind aunt. he suddenly slapped her on her back and laughed. I looked at him as if to say <deleted>. Later I found out he was hitting her heaps. He was a chronic pisshead and died due to alcohol abuse. In his younger years he was a good guy- before the addictioon

New 'Ganja Witch' dispensary opened in Pattaya in Tipp Plaza on Beach Road. 

Selling bud and ready rolls as well as the usual cbd stuff. 400 to 550thb per gram. 

Owner looks like a gangsta with a black Benz on private 420 plates. ????

20220622_175302.jpg

20220622_175608.jpg

20220622_175625.jpg

20220622_175649.jpg

Edited by Mr Meeseeks
  • Like 2

On 6/15/2022 at 4:16 PM, CALSinCM said:

There was always hash.  But - that would probably be in the "extract" category here.  We all want to obey the law - at least I do.

And I'm still looking for a place in Chiang Mai where I can buy what is now 'legal' cannabis flowers as well as seeds.
I'm mean - we're here!  It has been decriminalized.  People have been let out of prison.  Large corporations can benefits from the decriminalization and medical use to make extracts; and Anutin did not forget the rest of us and the law reads that we can cultivate and use all part of the plant, especially for medical reasons - and at my age?  Aches, pains. arthritis, and general ageing pain that goes along with ageing process.  Yes!  I want to find a place in Chiang Mai where I can buy some dried cannabis flowers as well as the seeds so I can grow my own at home for my personal use.

Shop | PrikPot Thailand  I believe is based there as my order originated there

I visited The Dispensary and bough some excellent quality bud. They had four strains on sale; Gorilla Glu, Pineapple Express, Super Lemon Haze amd Girl Scout Cookies.  I bought one gram of all of them, but the Girl Scout Cookies was only sold as 3 grams and somewhat cheaper. They were very helpful and told me that more varieties were on the way soon. Every thing is packaged up like you are buying cosmetics, all in a nice felt bag. My total bill was just under 3,000 for 6 grams - an average of 500/g.  The quality is superb. More than you pay in USA/Canada/Amsterdam, but hey, it's a new market, demand for the skunk is outstripping supply and why can't these guys make a few buck while the sun shines? They have been investing heavily in this for a long time.

For what I spent, on quality weed, is no more than buying a bottle of brandy or proper champage. So here's the thing. I don't drink Champagne every day. When I do drink, it is beer, to quench my thirst on a hot day and relax in the evening. I'll have the occasional glass of Champagne though.

Same as with a spliff. I have spent decades here smoking basic Thai 'Pressed Stick'.  (It's 1,000 for 100g these days and you can get it online too, just as you have been able to get skunk). There are loads of seeds and stems, but who cares? It's what most people here are used to.

What is interesting is that all these places are run and owned by affluent well educated middle class and hi-so Thais. It's going to be interesting to see how the average farmer makes money from this. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2022 at 9:11 PM, bkk_bwana said:

It's going to be interesting to see how the average farmer makes money from this. 

If they're at all entreprenurial, all the average farmer has to do is grow and harvest some, then advertise it on Facebook. I hope lots of farmers do this. They don't have to turn it over for pennies to some middlemen. There's no real reason anymore for that.

I'd love to buy landrace sativa straight from the grower. When I get over there I may take a trip to Nakhon Phanom to try to find heirloom Thai Stick varieties still being grown by grand-dads.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/14/2022 at 3:31 PM, plus7 said:

When I was in USA in Colorado where MJ is fully legal, I decided to visit a shop and buy something.

I imagined it is gonna be like a center with happy people, with jokes, rastafari hats.

Instead, the queue consist of frowning people with signs of degradation. They looked like young alcoholicers.

I quit with the idea and went away.

As someone already mentioned the old stuff wasn't that strong. I remember when I was younger it caused happy/cheerful mood, laugh for an evening.

Modern stuff is like ... making you stoned...

I gave up about 10 years ago. It was only afterwards that I realized how angry it used to make me. I would spend hours arguing with telco companies etc. Now I see friends who are smoking and see the same in them. 

• 2 weeks later...