What is the fair price for premium cannabis in Thailand?

1 hour ago, CLW said:

Ridiculous prices and rip off targeted at farangs or rich Thais, that want to show off.

Even months before legalisation I paid around 300 baht for top grade buds from a line group.

Yes the going rate of 5-700 / gram is over my rec budget. Can you give me a clue as how to contact with said Line group? tnx

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CLW said:

Ridiculous prices and rip off targeted at farangs or rich Thais, that want to show off.

Even months before legalisation I paid around 300 baht for top grade buds from a line group.

Yeah, the going rate where I am is 300-450 depending on quality. Pretty much the same as my home country.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, jaideedave said:

Yes the going rate of 5-700 / gram is over my rec budget. Can you give me a clue as how to contact with said Line group? tnx

Open the line app, shopping section, and enter search term "Kush" or other keywords

• Like 2

On 6/15/2022 at 7:27 PM, mikebike said:

Unless you are in BKK, you still need a guy. LINE works once you've got a guy...

Not at all.... behold...quite exxy though but seeing as the shops only been open a few weeks prices will inevitably come down as competition grows.

Screenshot_20220618-184043_Chrome.thumb.jpg.e0187984b7d48cbb14e28b3376d048a6.jpg

• Like 1

On 6/17/2022 at 12:14 PM, Seppius said:

Someone mentioned the other day the popular Pattaya dispensary is paying a fortune for their "license" I think B200,000 a month was mentioned

Absolute bs. The cost is nothing to open a shop and you don't need a license to sell apparently. Well at least according to this video....

Edited by starky
  • Like 2

I noticed that a ganja FB page in Thai has sprung up.  A lot of young Thais, including students, are offering product for sale and delivery at prices far less than the dispensaries.  I have seen 3,500 for a kilo brick of pressed weed and loose joint offered at 30 baht for regular and 100 baht for premiumfancy grade.

3 hours ago, Dogmatix said:

I noticed that a ganja FB page in Thai has sprung up.  A lot of young Thais, including students, are offering product for sale and delivery at prices far less than the dispensaries.  I have seen 3,500 for a kilo brick of pressed weed and loose joint offered at 30 baht for regular and 100 baht for premiumfancy grade.

Link please - PM if possible, thank you.

• Thanks 1

Agree before legalization you payed 450-700 thb a G for medium to good weed.

Yes, brick week you could easily get for 1,000 thb 100g but poor quality.

so it went about 100thb down since legalization but the farmers that had stock have all waiting lists now.

in my opinion 500-600 thb for good quality weed is a fair market price for online shops at the moment and that will probably still go down as soon the supply catches up.

check Thaiweed.online

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2