‘Thailand Pass’ for non-Thais scrapped, new guidelines issued for masks

snoop1130

logo-2022-06-17T154837.344.png

Non-Thais arriving in Thailand will no longer be required to apply for the “Thailand Pass” before their departure, nor will they be required to have insurance coverage of US$10,000 from July 1, according to the Centre for COVID-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) today (Friday).

They will, however, need to show their vaccination or a COVID-19 test certificate upon arrival and will have to complete a health declaration form, to prevent the spread of communicable diseases such as yellow fever. Body temperature screening, and the “Tor Mor 6” (TM6) immigration form for air arrivals will also be scrapped, to reduce congestion at airports.

While not compulsory, the wearing of face masks is still recommended by the CCSA while in a closed area or where there are a lot of people.

Full Story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/thailand-pass-for-non-thais-scrapped-new-guidelines-issued-for-masks/

Logo-top-.png

-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2022-06-17

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Easiest way to own or rent a car in Thailand - click here to find out more!

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Yorkshire Tea said:

I predict delays at immigration, as they check vaccination passports for foreigners...

no, so far it's health control officials checking it.

But also airlines at check in and at transfer airports.

When flying to europe it's immigration at each country doing that duty, takes not more than 5 seconds.

But what they have said today, there would be only random checks, not full control. 

So only maybe for some certain arrivals coming from more risky countries 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, snoop1130 said:

in a closed area

I think technically the Earth is in a closed environment/system.......you know, stratosphere, mesosphere...etc....and how water rotates around...anyhow...

Macro is a closed area?  I guess.   Big C?   I guess.  Every store?  probably.

get ready for the evil eye!!!!!    oh farang, you no wear mask, evil, evil, stay away unless you 

give us money!!!!