Best internet provider next to KMUTT school

DrPhibes

Have rented a condo across the street from KMUTT University for my 2 kids for this coming school year and need to choose an internet provider.  Choices are True, AIS, and 3BB.  A lot of classes are online and they are Gamers.  Looking for 1Gbps up/down.  Any input good or bad on each of these choices are appreciated.  Thanks in advance!

No TOT available? TOT (aside from tree trimming season, breaking the fibers) has been fast and reliable for me.

3** was a nightmare, and some bad reputation stories, about the other 2 (but no personal experience to draw from).

When I lived in central Bangkok AIS was great, never tried another provider

I noticed you said gaming so this package from AIS would actually be great, it's what I used, 

AIS esport package 999 baht 1000/500MBPS, 

they give you 2 separate internet connections + 2 routers, so since you have 2 kids each can have their own internet connection (separate IP address) . It was good because I had my gf use one connection and I used the other, that way nothing she did would interfere with my connection while I was working.

Plus if one gets ip banned for cheats the other can still play. 

Also I haven't compared it as I didn't use other providers but it claimed to have the lowest latency with this package which would be good for gaming, I did notice the condo public wifi (in the lounge) had higher latency and they also used AIS fiber. Also there were a few times people complained AIS' internet (in the condo group chat) was down but my internet was still working, so I wonder if they give you a direct separate line from the rest of the condo, which would be even better. 

I will say though, at least in my condo, not sure if it was just the infrastructure being poor (although it was new) I never got 1GBPS download speeds, it maxed out around 700mbps, but honestly theres not a huge difference once you get that high.