Jump to content

Thai media plumbs depths quoting "fun" conspiracy theory science site - "Thai man cuts off penis after smoking ganja"


webfact
 Share

Recommended Posts

Baiting post and reply removed

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, howlee101 said:

"Baby boomer" is a term used to describe a person who was born between 1946 and 1964.

 

According to dictionary.com:

 

"OK boomer"—dismisses a person from that generation (and older people more generally) as out of touch, close-minded, and part of the problem.

The specific slang expression OK boomer took off in early 2019, issued especially from millennials and Generation Z as a reply or reaction to older users (lumped together as baby boomers) who posted content that condescended to younger generations or provoked their sensibilities.

 

So, IMO, it's a derogatory term from someone in another (younger) age group telling the older person they are out of touch.  Just for the record, my generation would never eat Tide pods as a viral challenge 🤨 

Really, well we live and learn and as I born before those dates  no one can label me with that silly title.

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Excel said:

Really, well we live and learn and as I born before those dates  no one can label me with that silly title.

Then you are the Silent Generation (I had to look it up).  Below was a copy/paste from wikipedia:

 

US living adult generations.png

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, chalawaan said:

You're one of the "silent generation" so that's the end of your forum posting career then. 😂

shhhhhhhhhh, keep quiet 😂

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

'His penis started swelling out of control and the top was wonky.'

 

 In another news report, sales of Viagra have dropped drastically.  

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Thujone said:

'His penis started swelling out of control and the top was wonky.'

 

 In another news report, sales of Viagra have dropped drastically.  

Viagra et al has been a controlled drug in Thailand for some time now, it's only legally available on Doctors prescription.

If a pharmacy/street vendor is selling it, or any variation, it's likely bogus or expired stock.

Import is strictly controlled. 

You may be lucky and get bootleg genuine Kamagra or Apcalis, as always, buyer beware.

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Doctors couldn't reattach the Thai member due to dirt and ants and there was only a 2 cm stump left.

According to some surveys not that far from average size...:whistling: 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

You have to keep healthy.

ive always said that healthy stuff will kill you

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, chalawaan said:

Viagra et al has been a controlled drug in Thailand for some time now, it's only legally available on Doctors prescription.

If a pharmacy/street vendor is selling it, or any variation, it's likely bogus or expired stock.

Import is strictly controlled. 

You may be lucky and get bootleg genuine Kamagra or Apcalis, as always, buyer beware.

Grakcu capsules work well I find better than viagra and you can buy on Lazada.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope all ganga Freaks here will remember this story when taking their next Joint.

As precaution leave your scissors at home. 🥰

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

According to the story - backed up by "Biomed Central" - the man was a frequent marijuana user who took a three months break before smoking two grams of the drug in a bong. His penis started swelling out of control and the top was wonky. After having a snip he removed his penis with scissors in the paranoid attack. Doctors couldn't reattach the Thai member due to dirt and ants and there was only a 2 cm stump left.

 

Huh? What can one say? For once, I am nearly without words to express what I am thinking. OK, let me try. First of all, 2 grams is about 3 or 4 joints. With the level of THC in today's ganga, I would have simply passed out, after 5 hits! What on earth was this guy thinking? Who on earth engages in this kind of action? Why such compulsive and addictive behavior? What does that come from? I can think of many other far more productive things to relieve a swollen member. But, scissors? A paranoid attack?

 

This serves to reinforce some of my prior posts about ganga's potential to create mental problems. Sure, if you are unstable, bent, really messed up in the head, or have some sort of major mental health issues, ganga can put you over the top, just like many powerful drugs can. But, what percent of folks who get high are this abnormal and twisted in the head? 

"This serves to reinforce some of my prior posts about ganga's potential to create mental problems. Sure, if you are unstable, bent, really messed up in the head, or have some sort of major mental health issues, ganga can put you over the top, just like many powerful drugs can. But, what percent of folks who get high are this abnormal and twisted in the head? "

 

I would guess about the same percentage who believe in ghosts and spirits and worship trees  . . .  😆

Edited by robsamui
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

According to the story - backed up by "Biomed Central" - the man was a frequent marijuana user who took a three months break before smoking two grams of the drug in a bong. His penis started swelling out of control and the top was wonky. After having a snip he removed his penis with scissors in the paranoid attack. Doctors couldn't reattach the Thai member due to dirt and ants and there was only a 2 cm stump left.

 

Huh? What can one say? For once, I am nearly without words to express what I am thinking. OK, let me try. First of all, 2 grams is about 3 or 4 joints. With the level of THC in today's ganga, I would have simply passed out, after 5 hits! What on earth was this guy thinking? Who on earth engages in this kind of action? Why such compulsive and addictive behavior? What does that come from? I can think of many other far more productive things to relieve a swollen member. But, scissors? A paranoid attack?

 

This serves to reinforce some of my prior posts about ganga's potential to create mental problems. Sure, if you are unstable, bent, really messed up in the head, or have some sort of major mental health issues, ganga can put you over the top, just like many powerful drugs can. But, what percent of folks who get high are this abnormal and twisted in the head? 

I think we can conclude this type of event is definitely an exception rather than the rule and should not be presented as anything else. If he had done it whilst drunk would alcohol be banned no and for good reason.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, sansaihashbars said:

reefer madness to ganja fever in less than 100 years.  How is one to  treat ganja fever? 

A packet of monster munch, a can of lilt and a bar of chocolate. Sorted.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, webfact said:

His penis started swelling out of control and the top was wonky. 

Yep, think I will just stick with Chang.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, webfact said:

This comes as the country is gripped by "ganja fever" following legalization on June 9th. 

If I was cynical I would say this was a plot by Anutin to distract the population during 2021/2022 regarding Covid that has decimated the economy and tourist trade for the last 2 years.

Rushing the bill through before thinking it through and all it's ramifications.

Now legal no-one really knows what they can or can't do with the stuff, although some are already stuffing it into anything they can sell.

Another complete and utter farce.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...