Annoying pop-up ads

LukKrueng

Here it is. I'm also getting it on my phone. It makes the site unusuable. Clearing cookies and blocking redirects doesn't work. Only workaround is making my phone browser go into desktop mode.

It's definitely whatever company AN is going with to display ads on the bottom pop up tab, the one that slides like a drawer. Right after it pops up I'm sent to the wheel. They need to be contacted. 

Screenshot_20220622_134449_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bannork said:

Got the same problem, it's very annoying, almost stopped reading Thai Visa on my phone. 

Got exactly the same problem, now this website is 100% un-useable on my mobile phone. All fine until opening a thread then 3 seconds after that this full page spam comes and the whole page is blocked with no option to close the spam advert and return to the page. I am guessing this is not being done intentionally? Still working fine as usual on my pc. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Got exactly the same problem, now this website is 100% un-useable on my mobile phone. All fine until opening a thread then 3 seconds after that this full page spam comes and the whole page is blocked with no option to close the spam advert and return to the page. I am guessing this is not being done intentionally? Still working fine as usual on my pc. 

How strange, I haven't got a single annoyance  on my DTPC, other than you lot....????

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, CrunchWrapSupreme said:

Here it is. I'm also getting it on my phone. It makes the site unusuable. Clearing cookies and blocking redirects doesn't work. Only workaround is making my phone browser go into desktop mode.

It's definitely whatever company AN is going with to display ads on the bottom pop up tab, the one that slides like a drawer. Right after it pops up I'm sent to the wheel. They need to be contacted. 

Screenshot_20220622_134449_com.android.chrome.jpg

That was very annoying on my phone my PC not a problem but it's gone now.

Good to see the tech guys jump on stuff and ads don't generally bother me.

• Like 1

A week ago I was ready to give up this forum due to all the ads popping up everywhere...today they seem to have all gone

Did Asean listen to all the above complaints  ????

Edited by aussiexpat

Ridiculous situation. I was annoyed with ads do installed Samsung ad blockers, then I read that if ad blockers installed every click would be delayed by 20 seconds 

Unusable either way, with ads or with adblocker

• Like 1

This is ridiculous now, full page ads when you click on every forum topic....what a joke, you get paid because you force our phone to go there, even though we hate it and don't read it...ad investors are definitely ripped off because they think we actually clicked on their ad

15 minutes ago, aussiexpat said:

This is ridiculous now, full page ads when you click on every forum topic....what a joke, you get paid because you force our phone to go there, even though we hate it and don't read it...ad investors are definitely ripped off because they think we actually clicked on their ad

are you on PC or mobile ... I believe your on mobile. I get no ads on PC and i don't use TV on mobile anyway, but i'm sure you can stop them?

Edited by steven100