Guidelines issued on how to spot negative symptoms caused by cannabis

snoop1130

Some of those adverse effects could be hallucination, confusion, incoherent speech etc to name but 3.  Clearly that is a proven case given some of the crazy posts on here from obvious potheads ????

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Excel said:

Some of those adverse effects could be hallucination, confusion, incoherent speech etc to name but 3.  Clearly that is a proven case given some of the crazy posts on here from obvious potheads ????

will you also make a witty comment at all of the well informed helpful posts regarding cannabis and its use ? 

• Like 1

Just now, stoner said:

will you also make a witty comment at all of the well informed helpful posts regarding cannabis and its use ? 

No need to continue to prove my point, we all know here already ????

1 minute ago, stoner said:

smh. you're so delusional. dinosaur parking is out back. 

Suggest you stop posting drivel as it only goes to further  illustrate the truth of my earlier post all too clearly ????

3 minutes ago, Excel said:

Suggest you stop posting drivel as it only goes to further  illustrate the truth of my earlier post all too clearly ????

im not so sure the majority will agree with you on this one big fella. 

• Like 1

disclosure - I have smoked the odd joint when I was younger, I didn't and still don't see any real harm in it, provided you don't go over the top

what is going on in Thailand right now is scary, it's as if the government wants everybody (whole population) spaced out all the time, in food in drinks is smokes and god knows what else. Not sure why they are doing this but they better get control of it now.

There are long last effects of canabis abuse on the brain, ask anyone that thinks the earth is flat lol........................conspiracies paranoia etc etc, lives ruined people turned into basket cases

The Thai government need to rethink this, I do not want weed in my fried rice or any other food like it is somehow now a perfectly normal and safe ingredient like onion

stop it now

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Excel said:

agree 100%

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, wombat said:

To repeat what fearless leader said.

If you've never used weed don't start using it now.

while they promote its use and pass it out for free - hard to figure what the intention is, it can only be money but how, do they want to add it to everything claiming it is good for you ? and cures everything - quackery 

Just now, Bday Prang said:

Its amazing that the non users think they know more about it than the users ! try and figure that one out

Since the users can't remember we are in a pickle!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Its amazing that the non users think they know more about it than the users ! try and figure that one out

Have you read "Reefer Madness?" ???? Marijuana, the asassin of youth....but I think it's ok for older people to use.

Edited by 2baht
  • Haha 1