Khon Kaen: Health dept. inspect school to prevent marijuana being put into lunch and puddings

webfact

11 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

What's with this stupid obsession with marijuana in food. 

Nevermind, it's only impotent strangle weed, the prices they are charging for good weed will keep it out of reach of non users.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Will B Good said:

I dread to think how school meals are managed and controlled in terms of health and safety.......is there any chance only rigorously approved suppliers are issued contracts?

There is a chance but I think  brown envelopes stand more chance.

I wonder who's going to put weed into some school cafeteria's lunch?

Nobody.

It's the usual suspects stirring up baloney.  

School lunches could use some more practical vegetables though.  According to our kids its rather bland. 

• Like 1

this is another article of the anti-weed-lobby!

similar as the man cut of his prenis!

such complete nonsense!

who thinks of checking  primary schools etc for not put ganja in food or pudding: over-careful and unneccessairy! 

but if they want to do it right, then check also all the stalls & sellers of junkfood, like look-chin and other fried stuff, and all the sweet stuff full with taste-enhancers, artificial coloring etc etc.

their worries are very selective...

• Like 2

Recreational use of cannabis would be best if it is decriminalised or even legalised

Medical marijuana is largely quackery - yet the government has gone headlong into this - it shows they haven't researched the topic properly. However Trying to make this plant illegal is again pointless.

but

the one thing that is sure is that the attempts by the Thai authorities to decriminalise this are total chaos.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sambum said:

"Nobody ever thought its a good idea to give kid pot, or to give anyone pot without them knowing (both reprehensible IMHO)."

Exactly like spiking drinks - either with "date rape" drugs, or even more alcohol.

I was at a 21st party many years ago (before I had even heard of "pot") and I was drinking beer. As soon as my back was turned people were lacing my beer with spirits. I ended up sick for days and my doc reckoned I had had alcoholic poisoning - not funny at all. ???? 

@sambum we've all used that excuse for being a lightweight

• Haha 1