Khon Kaen: Health dept. inspect school to prevent marijuana being put into lunch and puddings

webfact

11 hours ago, Will B Good said:

I dread to think how school meals are managed and controlled in terms of health and safety.......is there any chance only rigorously approved suppliers are issued contracts?

Not a chance in hell.. I taught English for awhile at 3 different schools in Lopburi Province.  The food I saw being prepared for the kids was donated by the local farmers and no-one, no-one was checking to see if it was fresh or ok for the children.  

• Like 1

The lowest quality food , saturated with insecticides (many of which are banned in Europe / US) coupled with an unhealthy amount of sugar / MSG and prepared in more often than not filthy conditions.  That should be the matter being discussed / politicised not the imaginary addition of ganja   More B/S

• Like 1

hilarious! and I thought pot smokers were paranoid.

how about testing for pesticides in lunches again? school lunches in Bangkok were 85% contaminated last they reported the numbers, years ago. that would actually be a helpful test

• Like 1

20 hours ago, webfact said:

He asked for the cooperation of food sellers near school gates to ensure that children don't consume ganja by asking them to inform schools if they put it in their food.

Farcical.

• Like 1

On 6/22/2022 at 8:18 AM, robblok said:

Yea like people would intentionally do that, just more stupid news.

Nobody ever thought its a good idea to give kid pot, or to give anyone pot without them knowing (both reprehensible IMHO).

These are just stories to act like pot is a huge danger by people who know nothing or want their moment in the spotlights.

Don't forget: Thailand became the first country to have a person die through the direct use of pot! ha! Plus the first animal to infect a human with covid 19. now they're worried tourist may infect their monkey populations in Phuket and Lopburi. Ha!

1 minute ago, Ginner said:

Don't forget: Thailand became the first country to have a person die through the direct use of pot! ha! Plus the first animal to infect a human with covid 19. now they're worried tourist may infect their monkey populations in Phuket and Lopburi With monkey pox Ha!