Marijuana users and sellers being highly responsible - no need for draconian measures - more specific laws out by August

webfact

2 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

You are describing the effects of alcohol and not Ganja.

Smoking Ganja cannot cause the symptoms that you are describing.

So not reality at all.

Put down your copy of Reefer Madness and smell the coffee.

They just might have got their hands on some KIEF ?

• Confused 2

People who have been smoking pot here that was maybe 3-6% THC could possibly have a problem with gear that's being sold containing 20-30% THC. I've smoked heads before that knocked me on my <deleted> because it was way stronger that what I was usually getting, also it sounds like they might have just had a session before you tried to vacate them. Just a thought

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

A touch of reality.

I recently check out five dosed-up reefer smokers from a villa.

When I arrived at the villa, all five were comatose in their beds. They had to be out of the villa within 45 minutes - next guests were due and we needed to clean and disinfect the villa.

It took 90 minutes to get them dressed, packed and out.

It took one guest 10 minutes of 'wobbling' trying to put his feet in the legs of his pants.

They then proceeded to get on their rental scooters (not an easy task) to return them to the rental company.

One guest fell off before he got to the end of the road.

Yes, an extreme case of 'too much wacky baccy' but they were a danger on the roads.

I am 100% sure that this is not the only case of idiocy here in Thailand, but the majority of them will never make the newspapers.

I wonder if they were like me, used the evil weed some time ago but not used to modern potency.

I would not know what to expect as I understand weed is 100 times stronger than in the past.

My mental clarity is sketchy enough that I have no plans to try weed again.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ozz1 said:

A friend of mine got fleeced and interigated by the police in Patong for a small amount for 100k baht a few months ago wonder if they will get his money back haha

Yip, they lost that nice little racket though they will evolve...seller probably intertwined with arresting officer = the (former) real payday of that interaction.

• Like 1