Marijuana users and sellers being highly responsible - no need for draconian measures - more specific laws out by August

webfact

On 6/27/2022 at 3:39 PM, stoner said:

could you clarify a little with some realistic comment. were they sleeping or just laying in bed high ? 

can you confirm that they had indeed smoked cannabis recently before scooting away ? is it possible they could of been drinking or drunk still from the night before ? on any number of other drugs available in thailand ? 

generally people who smoke don't get wobbly legs or drop a scooter while riding away. that loss of motor function usually comes from alcohol or narcotics. 

your reefer madness mindset offers up a good idea of your thoughts about the entire situation before you even had information. 

im willing to bet there is far more to this story that you are not aware of. all of which INCLUDING and not solely because of the cannabis use lead to the events that happened. 

He’s just a Boomer wanting more laws and prohibition 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

No sign of alcohol.

Marijuana 'debris' and cigarette makings on the dining room table.

So they were drunk?

Keeping selling the dream guys. Do not worry - it is totally harmless.

In twenty years of being in the hospitality business, I have seen all kinds of drugs and yes, both the cleaning team and I know what we saw.

Ok Chicken Little I worked at Hyatt for 20 years I have seen nothing of what you speak , You re  Anti Ganja and Pro Alcohol , you obviously were working in a Skid Row Motel 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, jack7106 said:

Happy days indeed and about bloody time. Hopefully this might slow down drunk foreigners and Indians losing their gold necklaces.

Put my first order in today for three by Baggys of Hygrade smoko, delivered within the hour for free and only costing 1000 Baht????‍♂️???????????????????? in total.

9AC502B5-354D-49A5-A508-7A010284CB0A.png

Online link please?

27 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:

Online link please?

One has a name and the other one is called “SuperBuds of Siam” QR Code which is my choice ????‍♂️????????????????

392B79AC-4742-480D-92CD-A5E6E6C20971.png

2770A82D-999D-4F9B-9109-2360E22E8F80.png

Edited by jack7106
  • Like 2

On 6/27/2022 at 3:19 PM, Tropicalevo said:

A touch of reality.

I recently check out five dosed-up reefer smokers from a villa.

When I arrived at the villa, all five were comatose in their beds. They had to be out of the villa within 45 minutes - next guests were due and we needed to clean and disinfect the villa.

It took 90 minutes to get them dressed, packed and out.

It took one guest 10 minutes of 'wobbling' trying to put his feet in the legs of his pants.

They then proceeded to get on their rental scooters (not an easy task) to return them to the rental company.

One guest fell off before he got to the end of the road.

Yes, an extreme case of 'too much wacky baccy' but they were a danger on the roads.

I am 100% sure that this is not the only case of idiocy here in Thailand, but the majority of them will never make the newspapers.

These are obviously the quality tourists that Thailand wants.

????

• Confused 2

22 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

Ii doesn't sound like you tried very hard to discourage them from riding their rental motorbikes despite the fact that you say they were obviously heavily intoxicated, and, in your opinion, "a danger on the roads"  some might consider that somewhat irresponsible !

Don't agree. 99% of the posts are on the side of 'wacky baccy' for all so if they want to get bombed and cause problems on the road then it's down to them and they alone accept the consequences.

Edited by overherebc
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, overherebc said:

Don't agree. 99% of the posts are on the side of 'wacky baccy' for all so if they want to get bombed and cause problems on the road then it's down to them and they alone accept the consequences.

But they weren't bombed.

If the story is true, which is doubtful, they were drunk on alcohol.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:

The symptoms that are described are not weed related.

either the guests were drunk, on different drugs than cannabis or it just didn't happen.

What is described in his post are the actions of someone under the effects of being heavily drunk on alcohol.

Alcohol and cannabis mix.

• Confused 1

26 minutes ago, overherebc said:

Alcohol and cannabis mix.

That may well be the case but the effects described were nothing to do with the cannabis side of the mix.

I can drink cola with my whisky but the effects of the whisky would not be changed/effected by the cola.

Not one of the symptoms described matched being stoned, in any way.

The poster  of this work of fiction is staunch anti-cannabis, which is why he tried to make out that this incident occurred and then embellish it by blaming it on his new pet hate, Cannabis.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, overherebc said:

Unbelievable statement, You should be ashamed of yourself,  As should anybody who encourages somebody who is so intoxicated that they can't stand up to drive a motor vehicle. It doesn't matter what they are intoxicated with.

The fact that you use the term "wacky baccy" says a lot about you, none of which is positive

28 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Unbelievable statement, You should be ashamed of yourself,  As should anybody who encourages somebody who is so intoxicated that they can't stand up to drive a motor vehicle. It doesn't matter what they are intoxicated with.

The fact that you use the term "wacky baccy" says a lot about you, none of which is positive

Why should I give a BRA about people who get themselves into situations all on their own. Far too many people get themselves into deep ---- and then either complain about the result or try to go down the 'it's legal so not really my fault'.

Edit.

People who want to get 'stoned' or drunk and then drive cars or motorbikes do it because they think it's clever or smart. 

DUI drink or drugs should get 1 year inside with hard labour and chipped to ensure they will never get a licence again.

Edited by overherebc
  • Confused 1

On 6/27/2022 at 7:13 PM, MrJ2U said:

It's going to take the older conservative righteousnos to get used to marijuana.

Totally harmless and natural.

Democratic senators hit Biden for 'extraordinarily disappointing' stance on marijuana

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/democratic-senators-hit-biden-for-extraordinarily-disappointing-stance-on-marijuana/ar-AAZiqn1?li=BBnb7Kz

• Like 1

I hope they don't decide to start throwing otherwise good citizens in jail for cannabis infractions. 

In the meantime, I've started our family seeds. 
Personally I don't need 'bud' but would like the whole plant for medical purposes.  All in my Thai wife's name, of course.

I'm not really a guy who likes government regulations, but there is a chance to regulate and tax the cannabis trade. Just don't go overboard.  Take a little piece but let the industry blossom.  Everybody wins.

Edited by connda

On 6/27/2022 at 3:19 PM, Tropicalevo said:

A touch of reality.

I recently check out five dosed-up reefer smokers from a villa.

When I arrived at the villa, all five were comatose in their beds. They had to be out of the villa within 45 minutes - next guests were due and we needed to clean and disinfect the villa.

It took 90 minutes to get them dressed, packed and out.

It took one guest 10 minutes of 'wobbling' trying to put his feet in the legs of his pants.

They then proceeded to get on their rental scooters (not an easy task) to return them to the rental company.

One guest fell off before he got to the end of the road.

Yes, an extreme case of 'too much wacky baccy' but they were a danger on the roads.

I am 100% sure that this is not the only case of idiocy here in Thailand, but the majority of them will never make the newspapers.

Tropicalevo - Happy Chappie
Anti-Cannabis proponent.

By the way.  Although illegal.  Farang tourist have been using in for a long time.  Then suddenly - Bad cannabis users.

By the way.  Given the description, it sounds like people who partied the night before and were extremely hungover.  (Pot-Bad; Alcohol-Good)
So the pot must be to blame!  Of course.

• Haha 1

On 6/27/2022 at 10:16 PM, Dumbfounded said:

People who have been smoking pot here that was maybe 3-6% THC could possibly have a problem with gear that's being sold containing 20-30% THC. I've smoked heads before that knocked me on my <deleted> because it was way stronger that what I was usually getting, also it sounds like they might have just had a session before you tried to vacate them. Just a thought

Well, know what you're smoking.  I personally don't want to smoke 30% THC.  5% is dandy.
Well, unless I'm dying.

Edited by connda
  • Like 1