Weed Vaporizer

They won't sell it because vaping is illegal in Thailand.

Don't kill the messenger, I know it sounds stupid but this is the current law in Thailand.

I've luckily found a seller for Dynavap in Thailand on FB. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Dynavape is great for travelling since it has no battery and not subject to running out of power or security checks at airports due to lithium batteries in conventional vaporizsers.

At home I mostly use a Boundless CFV, which a friend brought over here in his checked in luggage. No airmail shipping possible due to interal lithium battery.....

• Like 2

On 6/29/2022 at 4:22 PM, ThaiVisaCentre said:

This is actually one the healthiest ways to consume cannabis without eating it.

Still too early to say that in my view.

One of mj's greatest attributes is how long mankind has been using it and with no ill effect. That consumption has been primarily by eating it or smoking it.

The manner by which it is ingested needs to be taken into consideration when evaluating that track record.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ThaiVisaCentre said:

If you need to smoke it then its best to vaporize it.

You've got maybe twenty years of history with vaporization now greatly complicated by covid versus the thousands of years of smoking with no recorded fatality.

And especially with the potent strains we see today where even the tiniest puff sends you into the stratosphere and which greatly mitigates whatever damage smoke may cause, the right choice today is the bong.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ThaiVisaCentre said:

When I say vaporize I am not talking about the e-liquds.

Understood.

6 hours ago, ThaiVisaCentre said:

The point is removing the smoke you inhale will not cause any negative side effects unless you are adding things to the mix.

Removing the smoke may not but the modality of inhaling vapor is very new to the human experience.

That's my only point.  I'm not saying it's harmful.  I'm not saying I wouldn't do it.  It's just that, being so new, we can't say for certain what the long-term outcome is, because lungs are just that complex.

There's a very good chance our species has already undergone the adaptations necessary to handle mj smoke.  People conflate mj smoke with tobacco smoke all of the time and the two couldn't be more different AND we have the medical research that shows that.

Sorry to be so strident, but this is a pet peeve of mine.  Marijuana gets legalized in the U.S. and suddenly we see all of these other activities, and I don't know and have no reason to suspect that vaporization is harmful and should be in the same category as, say, butane explosions and cookie overdoses, but dammit we have a safe form of consumption and it's called SMOKING and it works every time.

If it's not broken, don't fix it.

• Like 2

Didn't realize there were more options at one of the websites I linked previously...

https://thaivape.shop/search?q=flowermate

The Cap and Cap Pro look pretty good.

Once you start looking around, Facebook feeds you more (local) options.

Quoted lead-times from AliExpress can be up to 8+ weeks, so a local option is preferrable, even with uplift.

• Like 2

the Marlboro IQOS non-burning e-cigarette which heats the rolled tobacco leaf without burning are banned in Thailand and people have gotten arrested for selling them, 

now we've gotten to the point where e-cigarette and vapes are more illegal than cannabis

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/29/2022 at 1:38 PM, CLW said:

They won't sell it because vaping is illegal in Thailand.

Don't kill the messenger, I know it sounds stupid but this is the current law in Thailand.

I've luckily found a seller for Dynavap in Thailand on FB. 

why people who know nothing dare to reply ?

all the dry herb vapes are of course available here !

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/3/2022 at 10:48 PM, ThaiVisaCentre said:

The type of vaping we are talking about is use heating a chamber, and smoking the byproducts of the dry herb.

You're consuming much less harmful particulates, and there is usually less of a cloud than smoke when consuming it this way.

Which is obviously far more harmful than vaping eliquids... Same as IQOS. less than smoking a blunt tho.

On 7/3/2022 at 9:49 PM, JustThisOnePostOnly said:

Removing the smoke may not but the modality of inhaling vapor is very new to the human experience.

Yeah except for every human who ever took a hot shower or bath... or had a cold and did steam inhalation......

I would suggest Dynavap Vong, with a Bong (14mm)

or  a Volcano

Neither of these devices could be classified as electronic cigarattes i believe.  The dynavap isnt electronic. And the Volcano is a massive beast, that runs off mains  power not battery and bares no resemblance to a cigarette. Neither of these devices are capable of  vaping ejuice.

https://www.greenlungsth.com/

Edited by CrossBones
wrong link
  • Like 1

I left the tobacco use for a vaporizer years ago', there are to much pros and no cons in my opinion btw I would like to bring in Thailand the new vaporizer arizer xq2 is that legal or should I declare it? It has some ceramic parts so I will put it on my hand luggage

23 minutes ago, indyo said:

is that legal or should I declare it?

"Legal" is always a challenging concept here. It's probably "not illegal". I wouldn't declare it. I'm not sure I'd have this in hand baggae though, I can see TSA/airport security having issues with this thing if seen on the x-ray? I mean it does look a bit strange. Tell them it's a vacuum cleaner?

There are few sources for these volcano type vaporizers here but the prices reflect quite a bit of uplift.

On 7/3/2022 at 9:49 PM, JustThisOnePostOnly said:

Understood.

That's my only point.  I'm not saying it's harmful.  I'm not saying I wouldn't do it.  It's just that, being so new, we can't say for certain what the long-term outcome is, because lungs are just that complex.

There's a very good chance our species has already undergone the adaptations necessary to handle mj smoke.  People conflate mj smoke with tobacco smoke all of the time and the two couldn't be more different AND we have the medical research that shows that.

Sorry to be so strident, but this is a pet peeve of mine.  Marijuana gets legalized in the U.S. and suddenly we see all of these other activities, and I don't know and have no reason to suspect that vaporization is harmful and should be in the same category as, say, butane explosions and cookie overdoses, but dammit we have a safe form of consumption and it's called SMOKING and it works every time.

If it's not broken, don't fix it.

You do realize that every time you've been smoking, you've also been vaping, right?  Eg in a spliff you sucking air past the burning "cherry" of the spliff, then that hot air is passing through the unburnt weed, thereby vaping its contents. Some of us just like to do the vaping bit without the breating-in-smoke bit.

• Like 2