Bangkok ranked 2nd best city worldwide, best in Asia for digital nomads

webfact

3 hours ago, worldexpress said:

Meh.

In a similar survey a few days ago, Kansas City was named #1 in the world, which is laughable at best. I don't put much stock in these worthless rankings.

Best cities around the world to take a working vacation (cnbc.com)

Best city in the world for a digital nomad is one where he/she can work unimpeded by distractions. Allow me to suggest that any city in China where you can be locked up for months on end, is the city every digital nomad is looking for.

• Confused 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, worldexpress said:

Meh.

In a similar survey a few days ago, Kansas City was named #1 in the world, which is laughable at best. I don't put much stock in these worthless rankings.

Best cities around the world to take a working vacation (cnbc.com)

They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I am surprised they didn't say Detroit was number 1 due to the low crime rate. Really ,there are some very nice and well laid out city's in this world but none of the above gets my vote.

• Like 1

I'm trying to secure sponsorship, please help me!!!

I will name this website as the greatest in the Universe if you let me post one ad!!!

I will name Detroit, MI as the greatest city in the World if I get a free hamburger.

I will name America as the best place to get an abortion if I get a free subscription.

These "best" lists are really, really, really 20-years overdone.    Please come up with 

better lists.  I didn't read the article, only trolling the headline.  

When it comes to ranking government will use it to their advantage what they don't like sweep it under the rock that is the solution to fix it. 

When I see all the wires hanging I'm concluded long time ago service would be good????

These rankings are done by a guy who came for a few days got comp at the best hotel, dined at the top places and provided the best pussy Bangkok has to offer bonus a bag of goodies????

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Iamfalang said:

OMG we were thinking the exact same thing at the exact same moment in the exact same Universe.

Utterly amazing, I can't cope. Perhaps you should get together and make duplicate sandwiches, that would surely rock the entire universe. 

Edited by scorecard

3 hours ago, Time Traveller said:

Constant traffic jams, air pollution, noise pollution, electrical wires hanging down over sidewalks, deadly viruses circulating that the government themselves force everyone to wear masks, overpriced housing, open sewers, regular flooding....

Yep, sure sounds like the 2nd best city in the world

Don't forget the thousands of scabby soi dogs!

• Like 1

Haha, a city I cannot wait to escape/pass through...never been more worn down in a city as Bangkok moving through it outside...pollution/humidity/noise/ugliness....more nonsense polls.

Plenty better capital cities out there...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1