UPDATE: CCTV shows Australian man accidentally fell from hotel in Patong while balancing on rooftop railing

webfact

6 hours ago, xtrnuno41 said:

It is what youngsters do, see youtube. There many movies which make my hands start sweating and make me feel uncomfortable. Already just by seeing those movies.

Just that picture affects my gut. Decided not to look for now.

14 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I did stupid things when I was young, and more stupid things when I was older. However, I can't recall doing anything THAT stupid.

An early Darwin award competitor.

If you never did anything stupid in life, I feel sorry for you. Not a reply to the person I qoute. 

We all have our level of stupidity, and it aint over before the ….. …. Sings

On 7/2/2022 at 8:55 AM, bkk6060 said:

Young Australians walking around with their shirts off getting loud drink in Phuket is the norm from my experience.  One reason I avoid the place.

RIP.

I can understand loud behaviour from drunken young people but walking on railings high in the sky and diving off roofs into shallow pools like what happened in Koh Tau is really stupid and sad 

13 hours ago, Golden Triangle said:

About the same age me then, Belfast was a real hoot, Grand Central Hotel.         Belfast kept us busy ????

The old IRA days.... brings back memories although I didn't get over there.

On 7/2/2022 at 1:58 PM, Thingamabob said:

I have done some really stupid things during my lifetime and got away with all of them, more or less. At 80, though, there's still time for me to run out of luck.

Just be careful next time you're scaling a wall and walking up and down it with wet feet!

Walking along a railing at 6 stories up from the ground, is not foolish or dangerous, it is

plain stupid. This 19 year old did not even get to the 20s. To die in your teens is just wrong.

I feel sorry for his parents siblings and friends. RIP