Is it: Just Another Manic SUNDAY?… What are you having for breakfast? What, no Haggis?

4 hours ago, BritManToo said:

If you believe, what have you personally done to alleviate climate change?

I don't believe, but I generate most of my household electricity (I also grow trees).

I suspect as a denier, I do more than most believers.

The believers are all hot air and no action.

I am too old for climate change to affect me. I'll be gone before it really gets going, and it will.

You're right, I probably don't do much, apart from running a secondhand scooter and car in preference to being a conspicuous consumer. My needs are simple.

I am not a believer in climate science. The facts, evidence and data are overwhelming in favor of it.

On the odd occasion I meet a denier, I ask them to define the First and Second Law of Thermodynamics for me. Which one applies to climate change, and which one applies to global warming.

I then ask them to tell me if they know what albedo and clathrates are, and how they are trigger points for the butterfly effect, as postulated by Schiller about 3 centuries ago.

Usually, they don't get past my first question. Because thermodynamics is taught to less than 1% of the world's population.

Edited by Lacessit

16 hours ago, steven100 said:

I don't know that you can have fried spuds for breakfast ?   at night for dinner seems fine, but for breakfast it should be eggs & bacon .. not potato's.    and what is brown sauce ?   you mean BBQ sauce such as smokey bbq sauce 109 baht at foodland ... or do you mean Worcestershire sauce  ???

HP BROWN SAUCE.....and i have had fried spuds for year at brekkie time......not everday tho 

16 hours ago, steven100 said:

I don't know that you can have fried spuds for breakfast ?   at night for dinner seems fine, but for breakfast it should be eggs & bacon .. not potato's.    and what is brown sauce ?   you mean BBQ sauce such as smokey bbq sauce 109 baht at foodland ... or do you mean Worcestershire sauce  ???

i do not eat chicken **it